Chapter.5.

*Leornado POV*

''what do you mean you can't find her address?'' I yell through the phone at my investigator it's been 2 weeks since i've been looking for the girl who stole my heart she's quite good at hiding the only thing I know about her is her name. My phone ring 10 minutes later with my investigator's ID.

''hello has you found something?''

''yes sir I have found that Ms.Ava is the daughter of David Jones CEO of Sun Glow"

hmmm interesting''continue.''I said wanting to know more.

''That's it sir do you want more information''

''yes like does she have siblings''I ask wih a calm voice but in the inside I am dying to meet her.

''ummm yes her oldest brother Mason will be taking over the company soon and her oldest sister Caithlyn is a model and her two youngest brothers are still in college''he finish telling while I nod taking all the information''good thank you''I replied honestly''no problem sir''and with that I hang up preparing myself for my next meeting.

My door was push open by the my secretary a.k.a my bestfriend and brother Marco''your meeting is in 30 minutes boss are you ready''he ask with a look of serious and I look up at him and burst out laughing.

''when did you get so serious?''I ask with a chuckle and he look at me and laugh too.

''but the meeting part is serious you're meeting with the CEO of Sun Glow''he said and my attention was at peek he said Sun Glow the father of my love I need to made good impression even though it' s just business.

''Like in David Jones?'' I ask again just to know that I am not dreaming. He nodded and I was excited and ready to take my leave.

''Yahh why are in such a hurry?''Marco shout at me and I couldn't take off that smile I have on my face''and why are you smiling''he ask annoyed that i'm not telling him anything.

''he's the father of Ava''I told him and he quickly understand because she's the only one in my head and the only one at the tip of my tongue.

''oh that's why than let's go''I nodded and we made our way where the meeting will be held.

*2 hours later*

The meeting has ended and we sign the contract without a problem we were talking about some stuff when I realise it was time to go.

''It's a pleasure working with you Mr.Jones but I will take my leave now thank you''I said shaking his hand.

''No problem is it okay if I invite you to dinner it's a thank you for accepting my deal''I thought about it says okay so I will be having dinner with the Jones at 6:00 pm and it's curently 4:30 so I have half a hour to prepare.

I unlock the door to my house and made my way inside my bedroom and enter the bathroom and take a shower.

Some minutes later I was done showering it was now 4:57.I dress in a black shirt with black rip jeans and a leather jacket and a boot.

I dress in a black shirt with black rip jeans and a leather jacket and a boot