Chapter.12.

*Ava POV*

Waking up with another wave of nausea again this week I jump of the bed running to the bathroom to empty my food from yesterday.

Every little thing I swallowed and chew yesterday come out in the toilet.

Getting off my kneeling position  I walk to the sink to brush my teeth.

Gurgling some mouth wash I take a look of myself in the mirror,I have dark bags under my puffy eyes and my face is pale as ghost.

Stripping out of my PJ's I walk in the shower and let the warm water envelope me.

*15 minutes later*

Heaving a sastified sigh I walk out the shower going infront of the mirror turning side way to get a glimpse of my now growing belly,I place my palm on my stomach and close my eye.

I really can't wait to meet my pumpkin,to buy her outfits and spoil her.

Walking to my wardrobe picking a black lace panty and bra,after pulling up my underwear I start to wear my bra but hiss as my hand touch my sensitive breast and they are a bit bigger than usual,nevertheless I wear my bra still hissing.

I pick a BTS purple hoodie a black ripped skinny jean and a nike dunk high and some piercings,spraying my signature perfume I pick up my bag and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

Walking in the kitchen I pick an apple because I don't feel like eating something else sitting on a chair I began to chew my apple.

*BOOO*

I scream and turn my head so fast I thought it would break off.

Behind me stand the twins with their hands on my shoulder trying to contain their laugh,I gave them a galre before swatting their hands of off my shoulder.

I hear multiple footsteps coming down revealing my mom,dad,Caith and Mason.

''what happen we heard screaming?''my mom and dad ask at the same time.

''the twins scared me almost half to death.''I said making my parents glare at the twins also.

They just stuck their tongue at me making me pout and burst into tears they stare at me in shock looking between my parents and I.

''see what you do now,you'll made her cry.''mom yelled at them hugging me.

After some time I calm down and wipe my tears''mom Caith,Mira and I will be going to my appointment.''I shout from the livingroom so my mom can hear me.

''okay sweetie be careful.''I shout a yes and pull Caith with me who has gone got ready in a grey crop top and a grey jogger with a white sneaker.

Opening the door I found none other than Leo standing there with his hand up in a fist.

''oh good morning I was just abou to knock.''he envelope me in a hug before kissing my forehead making me blush.

''morning why are you here?''I question making him frown.

''can't I pass the day with my fiancee?''he question back with the same frown on his beautiful face.

''No it's just i'm going to an appointment now,you can tag along if you want.''I said making him smile.

''ok but I'll drive you.''he said making me nod my head he give me a stern look and I look at him confuse.

''verbal answers tesoro''he said and I made an oh face remebering when he said that in the bathroom.

''yes,we'll just past by to pick up Mira.''I said and he nodded.

We pick up Mira and drive to the hospital.

*in the doctors office*

''good morning Ms.Jones how are you doing?''the doctor come and ask,my face break into a smile the doctor look young maybe in his 25 his black hair was messy and he have a beautiful green eyes he's handsome I must say.

''i'm fine thanks.''he nods and start to ask some question.

After a full interogation he told me to lay down I walk to the bed and lay down with Leo by my side.

''okay can you please lift up your shirt.''he as and I nodded and lift it up revealing my stomach.

''okay I must warn the gel will be a bit cold.''he said and I nodded and he pass the gel making me shiver he got a wand thing and place it on my tummy moving it around.

''ok this is your baby and I must say that it's healthy.''he said and show me a small little bean on the screen making me tear a the sight,he give a piece of tissue and I wipes my stomach with one and wipe my tears with the other.

I sat down and look over at Leo to see him with tears in his eyes he hugs me and keep saying thank you I hug him back.

We broke the hug when the doctor comes in and hand us a sonography picture I give one to Leo and keep the others for my mom and I place one in my purse.

''ok I will see you again in 4 weeks have a nice day.''the doctor said waving we walk out to Caith and Mira who was waiting for us outside.

''so how did it go is she healthy?''Caith question and I laugh because she always refer to pumpkin a girl.

''yes she\he is,here some pic.''I said and hand each of them one they stare down at the picture in aww.

''it so tiny.''they said in sync.we leave the hospital and climb in the car right when I sit my belly made a hungry noise making my face red.

''well let's eat something.''Leo said driving us to a cafe.

We walk to the the front door and I bump into someone I apoligise before starting to walk again but the person hold my wrist.

''WE HAVE MET AGAIN.''
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thnx 4 readin.