Chapter.13.

~*~Ava POV~*~

''We have met again.''the guy says making me turn to see the man I met a the wedding dress shop standing ther holding my wrist.

I pull my wrist and look at him up and down he's young I can say and hot but he can't get to Leo's level,I turn to see if Leo's coming already when I don't see him I try to enter the cafe only to be stop by the man again.

''What is it?''I question him kinda annoyed because I need to sit down my leg is paining me.

''Calm down sweetheart I just want to have a talk with you since we were rudely interrupted last time by the man who claims to be your fiance.''he said making me sigh and narrow my eyes at him before lifting my left hand up for him to see the ring that Leo propose me with.

''Well of course my fiance is a very possessive man.''I said and he just scoff and look at my left hand his face form into a frown.

''You didn't have that the last time I saw you.''He said pointing at my ring.

''Well because he didn't propose yet but he has,the pass day and we just come to feed our child and nothing else.''I said pointing at my stomach who's a bit still flat but forming into a little bump,he stare at it for a good minute before looking at my finger again.

''So this good for nothing is really your fiance.''he mutters but I turn to look at him with a sharp glare as Caith and Mira made their way over to me.

''Who are you calling a good for nothing?''I question with the same sharp glare and my voice held no emotion he can't talk about the father of my child like that.

''I think you know who i'm talking 'bout.''he says and look behind me I turn to see Leo standing there.I walk over to the guy and look at him in the eyes.

''Don't you ever talk about my husband and the father of my child like that because you won't like what I'll do to you.''I said in a cold deadly voice and I see a bit of fear in his eyes it dissapeared before scoffing.

''what can you do?''he said pointing at me up and down and I lay a punch on his face breaking his nose as he stumble back.

''This but next it will be worse you don't understimate anyone you don't know.''I said and turn taking Leo's hand in mines as the girls follow we enter the cafe and order our food and sit down to eat.

''Hmm so husband don't worry you'll soon be married to him.''Mira said making me blush as Leo just smirk looking at me as I devoure my food.

After we were done we walk back to the cars and drive home.I open the door and walk inside only to stop abruptly seeing our parents talking to some people in the living room.

''Oh the couple is here so we was wondering wich color theme you would like for the wedding?''my mom said and I look at Leo before answering her.

''Dark green and gray.''I said before muttering a small 'Good afternoon' not to be seing rude they smile and goes back to what they were talking about while I walk to the kitchen with Leo following and soo enough our siblings joined.

I walk to the fridge and pull out and Ice-cream full and get a spoon to eat.

''So baby sis are you ready to get married before me?''Mason said putting his hand over my shoulder as I scoop more ice-cream and shoving it in my mouth.

''Yeah but not my freedom.''now that I think about it I will be married soon and I won't be single anymore,I will have to stay at home because my husband will think it's better to be at home instead of working like everyone, and he will be controlling my life.

''Calm down sis i'm sure he's not how you're thinking.''Mason said making Leo frown.

''What do you mean by how she's thinking?''Leo said with the same frown on his face.

''She thinks you're the demanding type of husband that will make her do only housework.''Caith said answering Leo's question and he laugh and come over to me wrapping his hand around my waist and look down at me.

''I will never control your life Aves nothing won't change when we're married only that you can't date any other man.''he said earning a smile from me and 'awwws'from the others.

''They already acting like a married couple.''Mira said as the others laugh before our parents come inside smiling.

''so were are you taking her for honeymoon?''Arturo question Leo as I choke on my own spit looking over at him.

''it's a surprise but i'll let you all know.''Leo said still holding my waist as this time I choke on absolutely nothing looking at Leo.

''We're going on a honey moon?''I question as my siblings laugh at my face and he let out a small beautiful laugh before bending and kissing my forehedad and I blush as the others aww at us.

''What's a wedding without a honeymoon?''Alessandra said as the others nod their heads.

''I mean I thought we weren't doing nothing cause you know i'm pregnant.''I said pointing at my stomach that's full of chocolat ice-cream now as all of them burst in laughter. What's wrong with them keep on laughing  at everything I says.

''Sweetheart a honeymoon does not consit of only sex,it consist of having a small vacation with your husband or wife.''my mom said and I blush in embarassment as everyone chuckles.

''Are you busy tomorrow all of you?''Francesca question.

''NO''all of us reply in sync.

''Ok we'll go check the cake and the church.''
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you for reading

~VOTE<FOLLOW COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE~

~*~MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU ALL.~*~