Chapter.14.

~*~Ava POV~*~

So today is the day I check the wedding cake with everyone.

I am currently taking a shower and singing.

After my concert slash shower I brush my teeth and get out of the bathroom with a towel around and my small bump that has grown through the week.

{her baby bump look like this}

Walking to my room I find Leo sitting on my bed on his phone when he hear my footstep he look up a me only to roam his eyes over my body and I clutch the towel around my body.

''Preziosa you look sexy in that baby bump.''he said walking over to me and hugging my waist he lean down to kiss me but before he can my door was open by my mom.

''WHAT DID I SAY?''she scream and Leo make space between us by walking back and not even second after her screaming our his parents and my dad walk in chanting what happen.

''Ask them what happen.''she said waving her hand dramatically his lips didn't even touch mines.

''ma we wasn't doing anything.''I said still in my towel thank Goddess it was a bit long.

''y-yeah we...I was just touching her bump mama.''Leo said stumbling over some of his words with pure fear in his eyes looking between our parents.

How can this guy be how they describe him he's not rude at all just flowing in kindness.

''Then why does it look like you was ready to kiss her?''my mom ask and he scratch the back of his neck looking everywhere but our moms.

''come on they will be married soon,I don't think it will be a problem for them to kiss.''my dad said looking at the two women that is now glaring at the two of us and I gulp down my saliva.

''I-I'll go g-get ready.''I said and push them out of the room and Leo staying back before my two mothers come and drag him while he keeps looking back at me and I let out a laugh.

~*~Leonardo POV~*~

My mom and mother-in-law drag me from Ava's bedroom I really wanted to kiss her I miss her lips on mines.

Now sitting down on the sofa with my mothers on each side of me and Ava walk down wearing a white pixie milkmaid dress and some white sandals and clutching a black purse and some beautiful piercings she looks sexy and cute that makes me want her more.

''I am ready familia.''she shouts on the top of her lungs and I let out a small chuckle because she look so cute in her small baby bump and the girls comes out hearing her.

''oh you look sexy Ave.''my sister Alessandra said and she blush and look down at her outfit.

''okay guys,let's go before we're late.''My mom said and she nods stepping in front of me and take my hand and pull me out of the door to my car,I open the door for her and let her in.

''Ava you're going with us.''her mom said and pull her to her side.

''Mom we won't do anything in the car we'll just drive behind you all.''Ava said and her dad pulls her mom to their cars she glare at me and said'DON'T DO ANYTHING'  Ava and the others let out a laugh at her protectiveness while I'm scared.

She got in the car and I jog to the other side and get in.

Few minutes later we arrive at the shop we would be tasting the cake and I look over at Ava to see her asleep.

''Aves?''I shook her shoulder and she grumbles and swat my hand away I let out a chuckle as she rubs her eyes.

''What''she snaps and I widen my eyes she was just happy a minutes ago how can she mad at me.

''uh we arrive,why are you mad at me?''

''I'm not mad at you it just the hormones messing with me.''she said and look at me.

I lean over to her to kiss her but her door got open by none other than our moms.

''You guys need to wait for the wedding day.''and just like that they pull her out of the car leaving me alone as I sigh.

~*~Ava POV~*~

My mothers pull me in the store leaving Leo and the others coming in after us.

''I don't think I will leave you two alone again.''my mom said and walk over to the receptionist.

''Good morning what can I do for you all?''the guy behind the counter said as he look over at me and smiles brighter.

''uh yeah I would like a wedding cake please.''I said and he look between us.

''which one of you will get married?''he question and I point between Leo and I and he just nods and bring us the menu of the cakes.

''we would like one specially made with the color grey,dark green and white please.''Leo said and the guy nods

We waited for a good amount of time before the cake was roll out behind the door leaving a gasp left each of our mouths.

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone may the Lord bless you all.