Chapter.17.

~*~Ava POV~*~

My cheeks flush and my eyes widen at his words,my stomach fill with butterflies as he look down at me.

He lean down and capture my lips in a breath taking kiss,I wrap my hands around his neck as he let his hand travel down to my waist.

He smoothly slip his hand through my short,as he stops and kiss me to give me a smirk at the fact I'm not wearing any panties.

I pull him back in the kiss by his neck impatiently running my tongue running over his bottom lip,a throaty moan left his mouth and he chuckle and he pull back making a whine left pass my lips and he chuckles once more.

''calm down sweetie,we have the whole night for ourselves.''he said and prop himself up on his feet as he swiftly take his black joggers off,he walk to me and take my shorts off.

He pull me to the edge of the bed and kneel down and pull my legs apart,he glance at me before latching on my aching pussy,my first instincts were to grab his hair but he pull back and shake his head.

''your hands should be on top of your head,a touch and I'll not let you cum and I will cuff them to the bed.''he said then latch back at my pussy a small scream escape my lips as I try keep my hands from tugging his locks.

He suck harder at my bud and my hand flew back to his shoulder length locks,he stops but don't say anything but walk over to the nightstand and get a pair of grey cuff and walk back to me.

He cuff my hand and cuff them to bed's headboard,then walk by to my parted legs.

''I told you a touch and I'll cuff them.''he said the latch straight back again this time sucking  harder,I try pull at cuffs but to no effort.

He continues to suck and add a finger slowly pull out then push in then he eventually start going fast till I feel a tight knot forming in the pit of my gut.

''Fuck Leo i'm cumming.'' I scream out as I cum hard on his fingers I tug at the cuffs a few time as my body tremble.

As my body finally calm down Leo slurp up my juices then hover above me and kiss me making me slightly taste myself. he palms my boobs a strangle moan left me as he replace his hands with his warm mouth.

''ready tesoro?''he questions and I nod but he bit my nipple and I arch my back and moan,''verbal answer sweetheart.''

''Yes Leo i-i'm ready.''I said then he lean down and start to kiss me erotically and distract me from the pain that I will be feeling,he push slowly in me as delicious groans rumble from his chest to his lips as he let me get use to his 'friend'

''you feel so good tesoro that I wanna be in you all night and day.''he said and begin to move and I tense up.

''relax baby.''he said then lean his head to my neck and kiss there as his pace sped up and I scream encouraging him more.

''yes scream for me love,let me know who you belong to.''he groan out.

''FUCK Leo,i'm cumming,fuck.''I said and he went faster and his pace starts to messy and I knew he was near.

He thrust harder and faster and I finally give out as I cum few thrust later he cum,his breath heavy as he try to catch his breath,my eyes felt heavy as I suddenly feel tired.

''I would to have another round with you but you look tired.''he rasp out and I just give him a nod and he chuckle.

He pull out of me before walking in the bathroom coming out with a wet towel in his hand,he clean me before going in the bathroom while I get comfortable on the bed to sleep.

I feel him lay next to me as he wrap his hands around my waist and goes up to my bump and he caress it.

He lay a kiss on my shoulder and forehead''good night preziosa and pumpkin.''

''good night Leo.''and just like that I was out like light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update but is having trouble keeping up with my school work,if you find any mistake don't be afraid of pointing it out.