Chapter.7.

*AVA POV*

''What are you out of your mind''I semi-shout at the handsome Italian man in-front of me,he looks at me dead serious making me know that he's indeed serious.

''I'm only 22 the youngest daughter of my parents and I am not marrying someone who's a complete stranger to me''

''A stranger that has fuck you till morning now your carrying his child''he said with a smirk on face Oh.My.Goodness he didn't just said that my cheeks must be red like a tomato right now but still he can't convince me to marry him.

''W-we were d-drunk o-okay plus it was a one night stand who knew your pull out game is so weak''I mutter the last words under my breath but I think he heard because he's furious I just put a smirk on my face. Who the hell he think he is that he gone come to my house and ask me to marry.

''Tesoro I am dead serious I won't tell you that another time we will be married by next month so I need to talk to your parents and we will plan it out''haha this dude must the joker guy I don't think I will just give in like that babe.

''And I am dead serious when I say I.AM.NOT.MARRYING.YOU''I make with every word that comes out of my mouth I poke his chest, he just grips my hand not to tight to hurt but he put some strength he looks at me dead in the eyes and said''I don't care how we have to this even if I have to lock you up you will marry me''his gaze is deadly if look could killed I wouldn't even be breathing right now.

''Why can't you understand that I won't fucking marry you for heaven sake,do you want me to scream that I won't fucking marry you.''I yell he lean down to my ear and whisper

''Try it but that's not the only thing you can scream tho.'' he said with a smirk on his perfect face. ~Now is not the time too think about his perfection Ava~I scold myself in my head.

''Boii if you don't shut up now you won't like what will happen but please leave I won't marry you.''I said and get up from the couch walking to the door but he pulls me back sitting me on his lap.

''what will you do huh?''he whispers his question in my ear and slightly biting my ear making me shiver.

''I-I''I stutter but before I can find a perfect word my mom comes through the door with Mira and Caith following.

''WHAT HAPPENING HERE'' my mom shout glaring at Leo and I and she look at me sitting on his laps and I quickly got up clearing my throat while Leo's hands are trembling, Great even him is scared of my mom but how can no one be when she's so intimidating,,I gulp trying to think of an excuse the look on her face make me think otherwise.

''uh I-I w-was j-just talking to Mr.Vincento''I mentally slap my face for stuttering but she saw me sitting on his lap how is that talking.

''So now talking means you have to sit on the person's lap''she roars making me gulp.

''N-no momma I-I just slip.''I said she looks at me not believing my words she looks at Leo and point at him.

''You why was my daughter sitting on your lap?''she questions him while he just look down fidgeting with his finger.

''ummm s-she just slip''he whispers but my mom hear it good with how silent everyone was.

''Ok I see none of you will tell me the truth i'll just figure it out myself''she said walking away.

''ma h-he's the f-father of the baby.''I mutters and she stops walking and turn around.

''See it wasn't that hard right.''she says still mad and I just nod she looks at Leo once again before saying.

''And you before you think you can reject her or the child which color coffin do you prefer?''my mom question seriously if she wasn't so mad I would be rolling on the floor laughing he gulps and look and mouth *Help me* I just ignore him and he look at my mom trying to find a way to reply.

''no m-ma'am i-i'm actually here to be a part of his or her life''he replies stumbling over some words''HOW''my mom ask in low tone which make his gulp more visible since his adam apple bob.

''I-I a-ask her t-to marry me''he says and I sigh ''so your saying to cover your image that you doesn't get a one night stand pregnant you decided to marry her''my mom question with a death glare he shake his quickly not wanting her to get the wrong Idea.

''no no I want to marry her so our child doesn't have to skipping house to house and I will make this work no matter what and i'll let everything go for the two of them''he mutters the rest I didn't hear it but I guess my mom and the others hear it because they have a smirk on their face.

''ok I give you my daughters hand but you hurt her or my grandchild you will not see the sunlight next day,,and I prefer you tell me your coffin color so I won't waste no time''he gulps and nodded.

''their in great hand don't worry''she nods and look at me I try to look at anywhere but her cause I know what she gone say.

''I guess i'll marry him for my child nothing less or more''she smirks but didn't say anything I look over at my sister and bff they were smirking as well I just roll my eyes at them.

''so when is the wedding before or after birth?''Caith ask

''before in one month so after we can concentrate on our child''my mom nod,,his phone ring he looks at it before answering he didn't even got to say a word before a feminine voice shouts

''LEONARDO MATTEO VINCENTO DOVE CAZZO SI?{Where the fuck are you} he gulps how many times will he do that.

''mama sto parlando con la mia ragazza{mom i'm talking to my girlfriend} he respond but I wasn't even paying attention to what he says because him speaking Italian is so fucking hot,,i'm wondering how will it sound when he's pounding in me from behind,, oh my gosh get yourself together.

''finalmente una nuora,,perche non la porti a cena domani{finally a daughter-in-law,,why don't you bring her over to dinner tomorrow}''

''si mama{yes mom}he cuts the call and look over to me ''my mom invite you over for dinner Ave''her mom,dinner ok I guess I mean I would marry him in a month so why not.

''sure when''

TOMORROW
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chinaydine

thnx for reading😘🥰🥰