I am a hybrid.

My name is Flamice. It's a combination of Flame. And a combination of Ice. I am the daughter of an IceWing and a SkyWing. Who fell in love unexpectedly. No one approved of their marriage or love. Until they met me. My mother is named Thunder. My father is named Blizzard. They are better known as Queen Thunder and King Blizzard. I am their daughter. Princess Flamice. I have one twin brother, Meltingflame. We get along well but we do have our bickerments. My life and love aren't what others expect or normal. This is my story.
I was born in a twin egg. Our egg was huge and definitely unexpected. I was too weak to break out of the egg and was on the verge of death as my brother was too big to fit in the egg so he nearly killed me with his weight. He broke our egg but everything was black for me. I saw her. Even as a dragonet I knew who I was looking at. The Goddess of the afterlife. I could see all the dragons who died before me. All SkyWing queens of history. Scarlet, Ruby, and so many more I didn't know. There was Queen Glacier, Queen Snowfall, everyone there. I felt scared as I stared at her.
"Flamice. I see your future. You're too young to be here. You are and will be the only heir. You will be the greatest Queen in history. Better then Ruby. I grant you the powers of Animus magic. You and your brother. Enough to do what is not allowed. I will allow your brother to revive you. Goodbye Flamice. I will see you in two hundred years." She spoke. She truly did sound like a goddess to me. Then, I blinked and everything was bright. I was on the floor with a deep red SkyWing with the most royal orange belly and two twisted horns anyone have ever seen. I blinked again and there he was. An IceWing with the darkest blue spikes, dark blue, almost black, shiny eyes, the whitest, almost glittering like snow scales. I knew in an instant. They were my parents. I covered my body and face with my wings.
"Rawr!" I heard someone go as they stood up tall. I looked over and saw the one who almost killed me. He had a white SkyWing tail, orange and white wings. He had the dark blue spikes like my father's. He had the same fat claws of my mother. This was my brother. Our parents were just cooing over us. Something caught my eye. I saw his talon begin to glow. I was interested so I told my talon to do the same, in my head of course since I was still a little too young to speak, I looked back up at our parents and they were just filled with shock. They looked at each other confused. I didn't know exactly what was happening but by their faces a bad feeling set in all over me. I was just a dragonet. Why would they do anything to me? Their own dragonet? The one they had given birth to over one year ago..