The egg (Mature/Birthing)

I'm in the healers. I was whimpering, very close to crying. The pain was so much, I have no idea why it hurt so much, my mother told me it wouldn't hurt very much since it's the first egg, it would be easier and just come out. I was holding my belly.
"Your highness! You need to push! Push harder! It's almost out!" The healer told me. I whimpered but nodded. Only trying harder.
Snake was resting his talon on mine. This was so painful. I rested my head on his arm as I tried not to scream. It was too much. My vision began to go black as I let out a painful scream then everything disappeared. I have no idea what happened. Everything was gone, but soon enough I heard Snake's voice.
"Flamice! Flamey honey come on! My little Snowflake! Wake up! It's here!" I heard him shout, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Snake towering over me. He was shaking me.
"I'm awake I'm awake! Stop shaking me!" I said, my entire body was in pain for some reason. I felt numb. "What happened?" I sat up and leaned against the pillow.
"The egg came out, it tore you then you passed out from the pain. You were passed out for an hour as the egg finally made it. I was keeping it warm with my body heat." Snake said as he gently let me go. I gently rubbed my eyes. "Here it is." He said, I opened my eyes, he was holding a very big egg, it has a mixture of red, orange, and pale yellow with brown at the bottom, there was white sprinkles all over it, like snowflakes falling from the sky. I slowly reached out and held it to my chest. I rested my head on it, this was my dragonet, my offspring, my baby, my heir. Then I realized something.
"Why is it so.. Huge? I mean no wonder why it tore me and made me pass out but why is it so huge?" I asked Snake, I tried to adjust myself, that's when more pain set in and I whimpered.
"That's what I wanted to tell you. It tore you because of how big it is. Flamice." He gently gripped my talon with his left one, then with the right one he put his talon on our egg. "We're having triplets. In one egg." He said.
I slowly went quiet as the reality set in. I remembered all those years ago when I was in the egg with my brother, he nearly killed me and crushed me half to death, but our egg was smaller and more snug. I was worrying.. what if the same thing happened to one of them? Snake slowly took my talon. "Snake.. I don't want any of them to die." I said without even thinking. I suddenly realized what I said.
"What do you mean? Do triplets die in eggs a lot for SkyWings?" Snake asked me. I saw the healer give him a confused look then look at me. I lightly gulped.
"No SkyWing has ever had triplets before. Only twin eggs. But I was in a twin egg with my brother. Meltingflame." I told him, worry was the only thing I could feel.
"You two were twins? I always assumed he was older then you because.. Of how big he was compared to you." Snake confessed.
I shook my head. "We are.. Were twins. But there was an expected thing. He nearly crushed me alive in our egg. I almost died. Well.. I did die. But I was brought back to life." I confessed. I saw the healer staring at us with an even more confused look.
"Why have you ever told me? Also, how were you brought back to life? Animus magic can only do so much but it can't do that." Snake said as he gently squeezed my talon.
"I saw the afterlife. Then there was a huge dragon who brought me back to life. First thing I felt was Animus magic coursing through me. I used it. Then when I tried to move I felt my spine was broken. Meltingflame almost killed me in the egg. I don't want the same thing to happen to our egg." I told him as I looked away. Tears filling my eyes and causing my vision to become blurry.
"That's not going to happen." Snake said before grabbing my face ever so gently. He was acting like I was fragile class or a weak ruby or sapphire. He pulled my head to make me look at him. "That's not going to happen. With your bloodline your eggs are small, but with mine, the eggs are absolutely huge, more huge then what a normal dragonet needs. It'll be safe. I promise. If it doesn't then we can enchant the egg, to be bigger. So have our dragonets safe. I will not lose our dragonets with the dragon I love. I refuse it." Snake said as he gently licked my cheek. I blushed.
I felt myself slowly starting to fill with hope. I don't know if I was preparing for false hope but something was just telling me that Snake wasn't lying. At least not to be, he truly believed that together, our bloods, our dragonets, but I didn't know if I believed it. Something was telling me to trust Snake and the other was telling me my blood was to dangerous. I didn't want our egg enchanted as well. I gulped as I closed my eyes. I was fighting myself inside my own head and it was hurting. I felt my talons being squeezed and I opened my eyes, Snake was staring into my eyes with his brown and orange eyes. I felt lost in his eyes as he spoke to be, as gently as he could.
"Our egg will be fine. Even with three dragonets since. You can trust me my love. I promise."