A soul's first kiss

I was hanging upside down from my tail on a tree. It was something I learned from the RainWings but for me it was just something relaxing. I had my eyes closed as I was meditating and trying not to fall asleep.
"Well, can't say I've seen a SkyWing or IceWing sleep upside down until now." Said a familiar voice, I opened my eyes and saw it was Snake. He chuckled.
I sighed before rolling my eyes. I pulled myself up, I was on the branch staring down at him. "I wasn't sleeping, I was meditating." I told him as I laid down on the branch.
He laughed at me. "Sure, and I wasn't just seeing you starting to fall asleep." He teased.
I lightly sighed before hanging upside down from my tail again. "What do you want? I wanted to meditate but I know you won't let me until you get what you want." I asked him before licking my talon.
"Oh, I just wanted to give you this." He kissed my cheek. I felt my heart beat hard and I looked at him. "I did promise you a kiss on our last date." He grinned.
I lightly giggled. "I don't know if I would call that a date. You did stab my wing. Then attempt to kill me before saving me." I said lightly scratching my chin.
"Well what would you call it then? Because I had a lot of fun as if I was on a date." He smirked at me.
I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't think of anything to say. I closed my mouth and thought for a minute. I was thinking maybe calling it an assassination attempt. I opened my mouth again but I didn't say anything because, to be fair, he did save me.
"If you keep doing that I'm just going to be attempted to kiss you while I have the chance." He flirted.
I quickly closed my mouth as my heart was beating out of control and a blush came across my face.
"You're so beautiful and cute. How about a third date?" He asked me.
I felt confused. "Third? I only remember one?"
"I'm counting the time we were in the healers alone and a mix of our love trial." He told me. I gently hugged some ice on his snout. He blew some smoke out of his nose to melt the ice. "Such shiny scales as well, may I ask, when we first met, you disappeared into the clouds, where did you go?"
"I was right in sight, let me show you." I closed my eyes and focused. I began to think of the ice Kingdom. The cold breeze blowing against my scales. The snow squishing under my talons. My thoughts were interrupted by Snake.
"Wow, I don't know which I like more, your white scales or your red scales. Either way your a beautiful hybrid." He flirted as he leaned close to me.
"W-Well I-I.." I began but he leaned closer to me. Causing me to trail off a bit more.
"Has anyone told you how beautiful you are? Princess? Your sapphire dark eyes. Your shiny like crystal scales. Your strong enormous wings. Your spikey sharp beautiful tail. Everything about you is just the most wonderful thing I've seen in a dragon." He told me as he leaned closer with every word. His lips were very close to mine.
"N-No one.. B-But I.." My voice trailed off again as his warm lips pressed against mine. I slowly closed my eyes. He was so strong yet somehow so soft. Despite being so scarred he had such perfect lips. I felt a warm talon gently touch my cheek. I was trying to tell myself to pull away but my body was just refusing. Like it wanted me to just stay in this moment for as long as possible. Soon I felt him pull away.
"Your lips are really soft and cold." He smiled at me. I felt my heart beat hard. I was speechless, I didn't have anything to say. "I wouldn't mind doing that again soon." He stuck his tongue out slightly. Only the tip of his tongue.
"Well I-" I tried to speak but he moved his talon from my cheek to over my mouth.
"Don't even try lying, you loved it and you know it. You want me to do it again." He grinned.
He wasn't wrong. I loved it. I did want him to do it again. I wasn't going to say that of course. I was going to lie but he caught me before I even said it. His talon over my mouth just caused my stomach to feel funny like something was flying in here. I tried to ignore it but his warm talon, it made my heart beat out of control.
"You're such a beautiful hybrid Princess Flamice. I can't believe no one has gotten your attention yet. Or if they have. Didn't deserve to keep you." He smiled.
My smile quickly faded and turned into a frown. He could feel my smile disappear as he pulled his talon away from my mouth.
"What's wrong? Did I say something that offended you?" I heard him let off a slight whimper. It just made him more attractive. I shook my head.
"No no no! You didn't. It's just, I've dated many dragons, none of them had the chance to deserve my love because my first girlfriend, Princess Sapphire of the SeaWings, killed everyone, I never got to found someone who made my heart beat very fast, my stomach feel strange, I don't know what this feeling is but I like it." I smiled at him.
"Ah, I see, well, there is something I've wanted to ask you. If you don't mind of course, Princess Flamice." He teased as he grinned.
I lightly huffed and rolled my eyes before staring into his. "Alright, what is it?"
"How about another date?"