Prologue

A/N ignore the picture. Or don't. Pipsqueak monke 💞💞-
And now we start :)
__________________________________________________________________

The sky was clear, and bluer than ever. The sun shone through the window, blinding your eyes. You shut them even harder and rolled onto your stomach to avoid the impending morning. (F/N) burst into your room yelling,

"goOOOOOOOOOD MORNI- how are you still asleep?!" they came over to the side of your bed and nudged you roughly, until your pulled them aggressively on the bed and launched yourself up. You started walking out of the room to the bathroom to start getting ready for the day.

"hEYYYYYYY what do you want for breakfast?" (F/N) yelled from the kitchen, "Or- more of lunch. . ?" they said the last part as they stared at the clock on their phone. You rolled your eyes and started brushing your teeth (whether they're sharp or not, it's your call :)). You then finished getting all ready in the bathroom and moved onto getting dressed. Throwing on (O/C), you looked in the mirror and smiled brightly, you felt very good today.

As you walked down the hall while grabbing your keys and bag, (F/N) suggested going to the noodle restaurant down the street, saying how noodles sounds good. You both left the house, locking the door behind you.

Making it down to the noodle shop, you read the name 'Pigsy's Noodles', charming. Your took one step inside and came across the scene of a pig demon yelling at some brown-haired teen about being late again. (F/N) looked at you and snickered, you nudged them in the side as you chuckled quietly, until some nerdy dude with glasses cleared his throat and said,

"Pigsy, there's customers waiting, let MK go deliver and serve these nice people." The pig demon, you guessed was named Pigsy, shot over to the counter and smiled brightly.

"Welcome to Pigsy's Noodles, home of the world's longest noodles, how can I help 'ya?" He stared at you as you and (F/N) stared at the menu.

-------timeskip-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) finally put they bowl down after guzzling all its contents. "That was so good!" they said with a wide grin across their face, and you laughed while handing them a napkin. You let Pigsy scan your phone for payment and you soon left.

Heading down the street was relaxing, you just had a nice warm meal, the sun was soon to set, it was perfect. You breathed in deeply and exhaled in a comfortable sigh. (F/N) was practically skipping on your way home, guess they were pretty happy, too.

__________________________________________________________________

End of prologue

(A/N)
Sorry it's so short, it's my first story and I don't want it to be too long for only a prologue. Have a nice day/afternoon/night (*^^*)

-word count 473-