Chapter 9.

A/N

HElP thank you so muchhh you guys are so awesome and sweet

SORRY IM SO LATE school has been exhausting BUT it ends tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________

MK had been speeding around Pigsy's restaurant for the past 5 minutes, and he had asked you to come along to ensure he focused on the task at hand. 

MK PoV--

I gotta prove to Monkey King and Pigsy that I can focus! I can do this. . . I can do this. . . I forgot I invited (Name) to come with me on my delivery route ohhh gosh this'll be ten times hardER arGH.

I facepalmed and dragged my hand down my face and loaded the noodle cart with the many orders. (Name) suddenly appeared, scaring the heck out of me, they really can sneak about pretty fast, like- it's super freaky but super cool. I sat down in the driver's side seat and put the key in the ignition, (Name) sat next to me, buckling their seatbelt, their hand brushed mine- their hands brushed mine? ohmygosh their hands are so very soft, I wonder what it'd be like to hold them? They'd probably be super nicee ACK focus FOCUS.

I started the cartband began driving off, okay, the arcade, yeah it's cool, sleek design, fun videogame- (Name) grabbed my sleeve and helped me focus back on the road, and we went off. Some kids were playing soccer, their ball landed on my carts windshield, they asked if I could play, so I thought and imagined it.

"Sorry, kids. He's rather busy and I'm rather immobile at the moment, we will be taking our leave." (Name) spoke, a cold tone wavering from their voice as they glared straight at them, I took that chance and drove off, (Name) kept glaring at the children until they were out of view. Odd.

We came to a crossroad, one way was a wonderous forest full of life and light and beauty, the other was dark dreary and full of spooky trees with twisting and twining branches. The choice was obvious.

Down the spooky path, I tried to focus on my surroundings, noting them aloud until I noticed (Name)'s grip on my sleeve tighten, they seemed frightened at the forest. I looked around and noticed the trees seemed to move, to twist and to shake slowly moving towards us, I freaked out as the tree began to whipser different things, for me it was about my horrible focus, but I heard some things the trees were saying about someone else, who?

I suddenly noticed (Name)'s hold on my sleeve shift and instead their arms wrapped around me, enveloping me in a hug, I couldn't tell if they were frightened or protective but I didn't care, I started to try and focus on the path ahead.

FOCUS!

I opened my eyes and everything was gone, and replaced by the comfortable forest from before, very light and full of life, (Name) had let go, to my dismay, and was now faced forward, but staring at me from the corner of their eye as they almost told me to focus on the job. I took the hint and began driving very fast.

Monkey King PoV--

I was waiting for my meal, and damn it was taking forever, wayyyy too long. I'll be leaving a review about it for sure. Suddenly, the door to my. . . shame temple, swung open- no. It flew off the hinges and hit me in the face, and as it fell I saw MK and his friend I met at the weather tower.

"Heeey you made it!"

We exchanged a few words, MK and I, and MK's friend, (Name) I think? They just sat there without much movement, if I didn't see their chest rise and fall with each breath I would have thiught they were a statue, it was impressive but kind of creepy. I grabbed the bag from MK as he hopped around saying how he had focused and yadda yadda. . .

"Thiiiis isn't my order." I spoke to MK, he immediately collapsed from his proud moment until (Name) stepped up and swapped the noodle bag in my hand with one they had seemingly pulled out of almost nothing, maybe their (coat/pocket) or something but eh. I stared at them as MK ranted more and (Name) made eye contact, they had pretty eyes to say the least and that'd only be scratching the surface-

MK suddenly started pushing (Name) out, apologizing profusely for the door, and saying how they needed to go. I stared after them and then back at the bag (Name) had handed to me, I opened it and inside was my order, and a little note with a note saying 'So sorry! MK thought today woukd be a good day to focus extra hard buut it ended almost opposite, so here's your order! (insert drawn (Name) smiling with their tongue out)'. It was a sweet note, and I took out the noodles and sat crisscrossed on the ground and began to chow down, thinking about more things. . .

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

OhMyGosh I AM SO SORRYYYY IT'S BEEN LIKE TWO DAYS I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND DRAWING THIS LIKE PICTURE OF MACAQUE ON A CANVAS I WAS SO INTO IT THAT I FORGOT TO WRITEEEE I'M REALLY SORRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

----886 words----