Chapter 10.

I am literally writing this in class I'm so cool B) (that was a joke) but I wanna make up for being gone for 2 days

here have a badly drawn Sun Wukong I'll make a better one later (Drawing is mine)
__________________________________________________________________

Reader PoV
It was really random. Some guy claiming to be the 'Mayor' waltzed into Pigsy's and started a whole scene about how 'grateful he was MK had saved our fair city' and junk. I crossed my arm and leaned against the wall, this dude was obviously suspicious, I couldn't take my eyes off him until he left, even though I continued glaring even as he was leaving. He said some pretty suspicious stuff and the way he smiled, UGH he was radiating off-vibes. And he had this aura of weird ancient power or something, he said something about unlocking the prison of an ancient power source but that had to be a joke, right??

I snapped out of my trance as Mei and MK grabbed my arm and dragged me off somewhere, I was barely holding on as we all ran around the city in a pure daze, unlocking things, messing around you know what I mean. Until they got the idea to try locking things. I mean goddamn they locked the door to Pigsy's, watching from the balcony above just watching him struggle to open it, I felt bad but it was sortaaaa funny.

But then the fun ended as we turned to go back inside, that Red Son guy came out, more of blew out he blew up a hole in the wall, poor MK's room that's gotta suck. We stood in a battle stance but I was held down by bull clones, as I struggled I saw Red Son and MK battling it out but in the end the former was the successor. I watched as he laughed manically while holding the key, and he drove off.

"Why would Red Son want the key? I mean sure it can unlock and lock literally anything-" MK said, going off on a rant and muttering to himself as Mei and I started to help clean the damage. I decided to soon leave saying I had some 'important business'.

In reality, I was hopping from rooftop to rooftop trying to find evidence of Red Son's whereabouts, soon deciding on a random suspicious hole as my main target. As soon as I jumped in as quietly as I could, I saw a whole new scene decked out right in front of me. I saw DBK and Princess Iron Fan, I saw Red Son and many bull clones standing in front of something. It radoated the same energy a that weird mayor that gave MK the key in the first place. I had to get out of there, so as quietly as possible I left without a trace.

I made it back home and began to write down what I saw in a booklet, and hid it in a bookshelf as soon as the front doorknob began to jiggle. (F/N) came in with a wide smile plastered upon their face. They brought (f/d)! We began to chow down while watching some stupid RomCom on the television.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

WOOOOOO I can't wait! Macaque's episode/chapter is next and he's like one of my all-time favorite characters. This chapter was written start to finish inside my Math Class woah golly

----576 words----