Chapter 14.

I don't know what to do for this episode lmao, it's just super quirky in my opinion!

also im watching it while writng and have to pause every decond to write down dialogue its like 11:30 rn im so tired but its worth it

__________________________________________________________________

The afternoon sun shone through the windows, the smell of fresh noodles was very present, and every bowl radiated a comforting warmth that wafted to your face as you let out a happy sigh. You were about to dig in when MK and Mei started messing around.

"Meiiii, cut it out! Hey!! At least get my good side." said MK, striking different fashionable poses while Mei giggled, until MK dropped his mop.

He paused when reaching to retrieve it again as his eyes glowed a deep golden yellow, and Monkey King's voice echoed throughout his mind.

"Hey, bud!" he spoke.

"You feelin alright, kid?" Pigsy questioned as MK stared around the room, a gold filter of sorts filling his vision.

"Heeey, Monkey Kid Monkey Kiiiiid." Monkey King spoke again, before appearing.

"Heeeey!! There ya are, bud! Oh, good, you're not dead yet." Wukong wiped his hand across his forehead in relief.

"Huh??".

"That's a relief-."

"What? Dead?? What's happening to me??!!" MK flailed around a bit, knocking you on the head on accident.

"Whatsa matter with you, MK? Talkin to ghosts or somethin?" You said sternly and out of concern for the young adult, while rubbing the back on your head where he hit you.

"Hey! I am not a ghost!" Wukong said to you in an aggressive manor and you stuck out your tongue, which baffled him because 1. He was the mighty Sun Wukong! Great Sage Equal to Heaven! And you were just... mocking him?? And 2. how the hell did you see hi- nevermind now's not the time.

"Is this what dying is like?" MK dramatically slumped to the floor, Wukong sputtered out of laughter.

"Pfft- Relaaax. A little telepathic communication never hurt anybody!" Wuking turned before putting his hand on his chin in thought. "I think-"

"I HEARD thAT!!" "AnYwaY!- Everything is fine! Well- mostly fine."

"So listen," Monkey King pointed to MK, "we got a bit of a proooblem." he made a pinching motion at the word bit.

"Uhhh-" "What is that?!" A passing woman outside yelped ad everyone ran to see the sight.

A giant. No, GINORMOUS dumpling was heading to Megapolis from the sky. You stared in awe at it, it was both glorious and very confusing.

"Is that a-" "Giant, dumpling?" Mei and Pigsy finished eachothers sentence.

"As delicious as it is terrifying" Tang spoke, the word terrifying was pronounced in a way that rightfully described it, as drool hung from his mouth. You looked at him and back at the dumpling.

"So yeah! Me and the boys got into a bit of a food fight up here in the Celestial Realm. Anyway long story short I need you to take care of that tiiiny itty bitty dumpling before it falls down to Earth and destroys everything." Monkey King said from behind MK.

"WHAT?! How am I supposed to do that?!"

"Naaaah You're a smart guy, you'll figure it out! I probably got something that can help you out at my place. Anyway I gotta go! Believe in yourself and you can do anything! Okay byeEEEE" Wukong disappeared to continue whatever he was doing before.