Chapter 4.

A/N

Oml an early chapter hoorayyyy I am so bored
__________________________________________________________________

Admittedly, you were having lots of fun. The past few nights you, MK, and Mei have been hanging out late at a nearby arcade, withc lots of external LED decorations that would catch just about anyone's eyes. And sure, you could stay up as long as you wanted, you noted yourself as a person who just slept whenever they wanted, so staying awake during the PM to AM hours wasn't too difficult a task, ad for MK. . .

You'd take notice to how tired he had been lately, you had been sitting with Tang while eating noodles until MK slumped downstairs. He had bags under his eyes, and looked overworked to the bone. He plopped himself in a chair next to Tang and they exchanged some words yadda yadda, you didn't care much until another MK appeared, and OG MK left to make more clones. Your brow raised at Tang, who shrugged.

. .

You left to go watch MK, landing and watching from buildings rooftops, sitting on a lampost, perching on a nearby fencem you name it you sat there and watched from it. He was going around making clones to hang out with his friends and to help out with tasks and favors. You knew that the MK you and Mei would be hanging out with would probably be a clone, too, and you understood. MK needed his sleep, you get that most humans need 8-12 hours, even if some igmore and go for less or more.

When you stopped by the arcade, over the period of at least a day or more? You couldn't tell anymore. Everyone there was tired, exhausted, worn out, even Mei. The MK clone, who you've appropriately nicknamed 'Porty Guy', as he would say 'party' but with an 'o' instead of the 'a', he wasn't letting anyone leave. No matter how lacking of energy all the 'party goers' had, Party MK was relentless. As you were floating around the zero gravity plane of the arcade, what you guessed to be OG MK burst through the door.

"OH MY GODS I AM SO SORRY!-" he said, watching you float sleepily around, and you nodded in understanding, which he nodded in return and his gaze snapped to the clone.

"Where's Mei?" he spoke sternly, and a serious tone took over his apologetic one.

---------timeskip---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MK had defeated all of the clones, to your relief. You huffed to yourself as you hopped out of bed as you think you'd gotten enough well-deserved sleep. (F/N) smiled brightly as you walked out of your room.

"Good afternoon, sleepyhead!" they greeted cheerily, dropping off a container of (f/d). "I have to go get groceries, you better go outside and get some fresh air in those lungs, byeeeee!" they left. They left you alone in your house as you ate your (f/d). You took care of the leftovers and went to get dressed.

You walked down the streetm deciding, 'hey! maybe going to play monkey mech with Mei and MK would be fun'm so you B-lined it to your destination. They were already there at the machince, playing aggressively with Mei in the lead, untik she got a call. MK was of course cheating while she was away, but you heard the tone and words coming from Mei's mouth.

"Ugh, my parents want me to, house sit" She said.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

Heya! just wanted to thank you guys for the votes, it makes my day ^^

------591 words------