Chapter 2.

A/N

you probably noticed how the order and titles changed, I'm really sorry for messing it up, but I wanted the reader to somewhat meet Red son, and maaaybe Monkey King, kinda

__________________________________________________________________

You had been relatively enjoyable morning, until you were dragged along to hang out with MK and his friends. You were now all walking to the weather tower, as that same weird firey haired dude had released an announcement about messing the weather up or something. MK said his name was 'Red son', you didn't question it. As you all rode the elevator to the top floor, Red Son was sitting at the control panel, lots of bull-looking soldiers or minions or whatever were sitting around as Red Son began to monologue.

When MK tried to strike, he accidently hit Mei, so he tried again, and accidently knocked out Sandy, ruining his poor chakra. After bouncing around a bit MK was suddenly flung towards you by the staff, and you both were shot outside. As you fell, MK wrapped himself around you as best he could, it was a little easy/hard because how short/tall you were, but he succeeded in not getting you killed or seriously injured by the fall. You both sat in the crater he made for a moment before some weirdo dude on a cloud or some crap flew in.

"Hey, kid, how ya holdin up?" the weird monkey-man spoke, you recognized Sun Wukong, he did have a book or more written about him and his shenanigans. You stared at him as he stared at you.

"Hey kid. . ? Who's this?" Sun Wukong spoke, he had an awkward smirk on his face.

"That's (Name)! They're super cool!" MK spoke gleefully as he stood up and chatted with Wukong. He talked about how he kept messig things up because he wasn't used to his powers yet, you didn't know he felt that way. Preparing to stare off into space to contemplate how MK must feel, without knowing what he or the Monkey King were doing, you thought. You saw MK as this loud, obnoxious, confident kid, but what if he wasn't? What if deep down inside he knows this is a lot of responsibility and he is worried he's gonna mess things up? You'll probably ask how he is holding up later, as you felt MK rock you back and forth by your shoulders.

"(Naaaame)! Hey are you okay?" he said, hands still on his shoulders, you nodded. He just now took a closer look in your eyes, he never noticed how pretty they were, and he stared in awe for a while, before shaking his head and asking Monkey King for a ride back to the tower.

He obliged and transformed into a bird, carrying MK up before you realized you were left behind. You grumbled as yu stared up after them, before having a plan. (Whether you can climb up walls, teleport, or fly, or need to use an elevator, up 2 u) You made it to the top quickly, and almost as soon as you got up there Red Son landed right in front of you after landing some blows on MK, he turned to you and grabbed you, holding you tightly like a hostage, you thrashed around and Red son handed you off to his bull minions to wrap you up in tape or something.

You watched the fight unfold before your eyes and how MK made a very smart move that you were honestly proud of. You all eventually were freed from your bindings and you left while saying goodbye.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

still sorry for the mixup

----612 words----