Chapter 11.

MACACACACACACACCACAQUE 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫💞💞💞❤❤💕💗💗💕❤💞💗💗💓😫😫😫😳😳

Also I'm gonna make a Q/A chapter so feel free to leave any questions in the comments!! (*^^*)

__________________________________________________________________

You and (F/N) were hanging out with Mei, Tang, Pigsy and Sandy. MK was off somewhere training with Sun Wukong (whom you appropriately nicknamed Grandpa Wukong), and he wouldn't be back for a while. Everyone was enjoying a nice bowl of noodles, until a girl screamed from outside. (F/N), who had been standing in the doorway, looked out to what was happening.

"Uhhhh guys? GUYS WHAT IS THAT??!!" they said panickingly, and soon everyone rushed outside the store to see.

A huge black and purple beast stood tall and proud above the city buildings. It was so utterly tall it threw you off guard, what threw you even more off guard is when Pigsy told Sandy to throw him at it. Sandy obliged, of course, and Pigsy was then flung at the creature. Something that looked to be relevant to a bandage or scarf on the monster grabbed Pigsy and absolutely flung Pigsy into  the street.

Mei started hurriedly dialing MK's number, and he picked up fast. She started to frantically tell MK that his help was direly needed, and to get over here quick.

Some time passed and MK finally arrived, he ran up to the group and flung himself at the creature using his staff. As he said his signature 'Here comes Monkie Kid' line, he was thrown by the same tentacle-like tendril and he fell into the street, landing in the same size crater and exact same position Pigsy had. You rushed to his side and aided him up, then went to help Pigsy.

Suddenly, a nearly familiar monkey hopped across some rooftops.

"Is that. . ?" "Monkey King?!" Mei and MK said, staring at the figure. Somethimg inside screamed that it wasn't, especially when the monkey had used a spinning staff attack on the massive shadow demon. It flew away as a shadow ball and flew off to some mountain far away. MK began to run off to try and talk to who was supposedly 'Monkey King', and you and (F/N) joined.

As you clawed your way up the building, you saw MK talking to a jet black monkey with greasy, brushed back hair. As you hopped up, the two's attention shot over to you and the struggling (F/N).

MK intoduced you to the monkey. His name was Macaque, of course. isn't that an entire monkey species name? Haha maybe you can bully him about it later but now's not the time. The monkey chuckled, he had a nice voice dayum, and he stared at the heavily panting (F/N) beside you.

"You know, maybe I could train you two to be moreeee. . fit?" Macaque asked, chuckling more as (F/N) nodded rapidly, and you gave a curt nod after thinking about it deeply more.

"Yeah! We can all be training buddies!!" MK threw his fist into the air. He was gonna train with Monkey King AND Macaque? He's gonna get tired fast- And now you were wondering how Macaque teaches, if he is a hard, mean, cold teacher or not.

----timeskip-----

You had been training with Macaque for a while, you both had definitely gotten closer. He'd often walk you and an exhausted (F/N) home after training, and sometimes you could convince him to come inside for a glass of water or another kind of drink. And during training, he'd train the absolute snot out of MK, almost destroying his own dojo in the process. You noticed the little Monkey King symbol on the back of his jacket had changed into a more. . . sinister one. It would slowly gain more and more of a purple color as you trained with Macaque.

Sometimes whenever Macaque was too harsh on (F/N), you'd step in and bark at him to leave them alone, they're only human. And Macaque would lay off.

Suddenly, one day, Macaque put his hand to his chin in thought, then put it on MK's shoulder, and said.

"You're ready" "Ready for what?" MK questioned.

"I found where it lives. . ." You had all been climbing some randomass mountain in the far off ranges of the city, you made it to the top and stared in awe at the majestic creature. It was kind of beautiful. . . but it reminded you of Macaque a little too much for comfort. But when you finally snapped out of your trance, you saw MK trapped by his own staff, and Macaque laughing as Monkey King stood his ground in a defensive in front of MK.

How long had you been spaced out DAMN you missed a lot. You ran over to MK and looked at his staff. Oh dear lord, that thing would be way to heavy for you to lift, well. . . under the guise of a human of course. . .

You inhaled air as you placed your hands on the staff, as Wukong and Macaque were duking it out, you began to pull and try to lift the staff, it didn't budge.

"(Name)! Don't!- It's no u-" He was cut off as the staff began to slowly crack out from the rock it was stuck against. You pulled harder and harder and (F/N) even came to help. You two combined and began to lift the staff until.it was just about to get out, until you were hit in the head but some debris from the epic duel happening behind you.

When your eyes opened, you were in your room. You stared up at the ceiling and as you sat up, you gripped your head and seered in pain as a head-splitting (almost literally) pain shot from the back of your head.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

My longest chapter so far! I'm getting better at detailing hehe.

Don't forget! Feel free to leave questions im the comments and I will answer them in the next Q/A chapter!!

----1019 words----