SEVENTEEN

Hunter

The first thing that triggers my senses when I wake up is the brightness of my bedroom as the sun shines through the open curtains.

The second thing?

Bacon.

Crawling out from underneath my warm duvet, I cautiously make my way towards the kitchen in order to find out why the smell of bacon is wafting through my house this early in the morning.

Peering around the corner I feel myself relax at the sight of a familiar head of brown hair, the same one that was between my thighs in the exact same kitchen last night.

Phew.

Now that is a memory I hope that I never forget.

Just thinking about the way Niall's tongue felt against me made me shiver despite the heat my pajamas provided me. The same pajamas that Niall forced me to change into instead of letting me return the favor — telling me that he wanted to prove that I was what he wanted and that he wasn't just around for one thing.

Trying to be as quiet as possible, I manage to sneak up behind Niall and giggle as he jumps at the feeling of my arms wrapping around his middle while my cheek rests in between his shoulders.

"You know some people would call the cops if they found a strange man cooking in their kitchen." I smile through my words, continuing my laughter.

Turning in my arms with a pink spatula in his hand, Niall's lips find mine in a quick kiss before looking down at me. "Good thing I'm not a stranger then, hmm?"

Rolling my eyes I step away from him and over to the coffee pot that has a fresh batch of coffee already made before pouring myself a cup and hopping onto the counter. "I mean, if you say so."

"I didn't hear you calling me a stranger last night, did I? Actually, if I remember correctly, you called me by my first and last name."  Looking over at me while taking the bacon out of the frying pan, I feel my face heat up. "But if that's what you're into, hey.. Who am I to kink shame?"

Putting my hands over my face in order to cover the redness that I'm sure resembles a fresh vine ripe tomato, I groan. "Oh my god, shut up!"

I hear him laughing before I feel his hands on my legs, spreading them apart just enough to step between them. His skin is warm and his hands wrap around my wrists, pulling them down to my lap. "Oh come on now, I'm only joking."

"Yeah, I'm sure." Giving him a suspicious glare, I can't help but break out into a smile when he leans in to kiss me again. This time it's short, his tongue meeting mine just long enough to leave me wanting more when he pulls away from me. "What did you make?"

Trying but failing to contain the smile on my face, I watch as Niall shifts his focus from me to the massive array of food he managed to assemble on the counter.

"We've got bacon and eggs.. I chopped up some fruit and grabbed some yogurt to go with this really good granola that I like.. Oh, and I made some waffles." I can tell he's proud of what he's put together and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready to scarf down some food.

"You're a waffle guy?"

With a scoff, Niall steps between my legs again with an empty plate for me in his hands. "Waffles are superior in every way. Pancakes are fucking disgusting, you'll never catch me making them or eating them."

The smile on his face is infectious as I lean forward and place a kiss on his cheek before sliding off the counter and filling my plate up with food and pulling a chair out on the other side of the kitchen island.