Chapter 2

Robin POV:

Omg,omg I told Steve about my vision. My thoughts ran in a circle like a train.

The quiet was interrupted by the bell of the shop causing me to look up and to find Steve smiling at me.

"Good morning robin, how are you?"steve said looking me up and down.

I jump back in my seat, " jeeezzz, step back." I giggle making him laugh before continuing with putting away dvds.
___________________________

Time skip~
___________________________

Me and Steve had just had our lunch break. "Where was you sister today Steve." I say biting in to my pizza." I had to drop her to school" he said finishing his sandwich.

When his phone rings. I look at it and he picks it up.

" SHE'S DONE WHAT"
I flinch at Steve shouting down the phone.he puts the phone down In anger "what's up" I ask biting me lip.

" y/n has got in a fight On her first day"
" Jesus I thought you were bad. I want to come with." He just looks at me "fine get in"
___________________________

When we arrive at the school we find y/n sitting with a bruised lip and bloody nose but the guy look way worst he had a black eye, a finger that was bent back, a bloody nose, and his lip was busted up.

"Y/n why... just why" Steve said looking disappointed at his sister who was just smiling at was. When we got in the car I sat In the back listening in on the conversation.

"You know y/n you want make any friends if you beat them up" he said with a sigh and I nodded in agreement
" but he was annoying me and I snapped I warned him".she said in sarcastic tone
"Well then if I annoy you will I end up In hospital as well" I say making her look at me a glare if stares could kill I would be 12 feet under. "Plus I have made a friend" she said in a whisper "who" me and Steve say at the same time.

"Her name is max mayfield and she is really nice" she said with a smile on her face and Steve laughs at her face.
___________________________

Once we arrived at the shop y/n sat in my seat and twirled around in it. Steve sat in his seat and I had nowhere to sit so I sat on the floor and noticed something " hey guys. Look at this"
They look and find a key to something or someone " is it yours y/n"

"Why in the son of god would I have a creepy ass key" she said shouting

"I don't know" he said putting his arms up

"SHUT UP" they immediately went quite making me laugh.
___________________________

The end of chapter 2
This story is made for @zeo076

Word count:480

That's it

Byeee