Chapter 5

Robin pov :

"𝑜ℎ 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑦/𝑛" 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒. 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑.𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒. " 𝑛𝑜 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜" 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 " 13 𝑎𝑛𝑑 7 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤" ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑑.

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑎 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 " 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡" 𝐼 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑.

I woke up with a jolt sweating and panicking I look around my room only to find nothing. I was disappointed but I still go ready and went outside to find y/n and Steve arguing. "No steve I don't want to" she said rolling her eyes " oh come on y/n it will be fun" " I said no end off"

After we dropped y/n of at school we went to work. "Robin" Steve said " yeah" I reply " D-do you like y/n because you have been really close to her and she really likes you an." Before he could say anything else i say " yes is do but don't tell her please Steve I'm trusting you" he has a smile on his face " ok good"
___________________________________

Y/n walks in to the shop on the phone shouting at who ever is on the other end. " no fuck off jason I'm not dating you plus I don't like your type" she said huffing. " what do you mean you don't like my type." A hushed voice came from the other end " i don't like boys ok Jason now go away" she said but it was nearly a whisper. I looked at Steve but he was looking at me with a stupid grin. I just looked away to look at the person in front off me.

" how long where you there" she said looking at me "for all of it" I say and she runs up to me giving a hug and said " don't tell anyone please."  " I won't promise" " thanks" she said and walked over to a wall and found something " GUYS" she screamed "LOOK" we came over to find a lock to the key...
—————————————————-

Sorry for the short chapter

And thank you for 100 reads

Idk what's happening to the text

Word count:369

That's it

Byeeeeeeeeeeee