Chapter 4

Warning: drugs half smut

Y/n POV :

After I woke up I heard Robin downstairs. "No I never steve" " ok ok what ever you say" he said with a giggle. "Guys why are you being so loud" I say groaning " oh the sleeping beauty Is up" Steve said eating his food. " I though I would have to kiss you to wake up" robin teased.

After I had finished my breakfast. Steve left for work which left me and robin all alone. " hey I never took you up on your opportunity to get high with you" I look at her and reply " well do you wanna I have some" she giggled " sure"

We made are way to the bathroom and smoked all the weed that I had. We sat in the silence before she spoke up " you know your very pretty" I felt my face heat up I looked at her lips and saw her smirk. " you wanna kiss me don't you" " if you don't want me to I won't but yes I would like to" I manage to spit out.

She pulled me on to her lap and kissed me. It was a sweet but passionate kiss. I tugged on her top and she fling it off not breaking the kiss. My lips attached themselves on to her neck and started to suck. After a few more minutes of doing that I sat up straight to meet the eyes. " my turn now" she whispered in to my ear.

She took off my top and just looked before she stuffed her save between my chest. " r-robin" a moan came out of my mouth that only made her suck harder. She continued and soon finished. Once we were done we just sat in the toilet shirtless and panting.
___________________________

" guys I'm back" Steve called out from the door. " ok coming" we both shouted at the same time. " I brought eleven I thought she could help us with the key" he said with a smile on his face. She looked confused at first before I was dragged away to a random room with el.

" I know you secret" she said looking at me. " and that is?" I questioned " your 13, from the lad, your like me you have powers too, look" she rolled up my sleeve and as well as hers. Before she left she said " don't worry my lips are sealed" and she was off

I came back form the random room when robin said someone to Steve which made his eyes widen. I wonder what it would be but oh well.

" ok so the key" el said
" yes the key" we all say
"Where was it" she said
We pointed to the floor

" interesting" that was all she said before she left

" that kid is creepy" robin said " leave her alone she's a kid rob" I say half asleep. But I could here whispering "omg she called me rob, did you hear?"
"Yes robin I did now im going home. See you tomorrow"

" bye Steve" was all I hear before I blacked out.
____________________________

Smuts so difficult to write any way that's chapter 4

And could you check out my TikTok is called wattpad_0bsessed

Word count:538

That's it

Byeeeeeeeeeee