Chapter 3

Warning:drugs
——————————————————

"Do I have to go to school today Steve"
I say sitting in the car huffing out smoke.

"Yes y/n and stop smoking in the car"
"Whatever"I say annoyed

I arrived at the school and put my things in my locker"y/n hey"
I looked Over to see max waking over " hi max" I say and start walking to class
________________________

"Oh look here comes miss smarty pants" Jason said the lead of the basketball team. " fuck of Jason"I say

"Oo look I want you you want me simple" he said placing his arm on my waist. I turned round and punched him ring in the nose causing it to bleed. He punched me back but I doged and twisted his arm around his back until I heard a snap. He punched me again in the eye and the lip. So I brought his head to my knee and busted up his lip.

"Y/n and Jason headteacher office now"a voice called from the front came
I walked away until I head my brothers voice and robins laugh that lit up the room.
___________________________
"Are you dumb y/n a fight on your first day" I saw robin nod in agreement " he got warned" I snap back " so if I annoy you will I get put in hospital" robin said chuckling. No I thought I could never hurt her " no" I say as we park in front of the movie shop.

I walked in and sat on robins chair and span around. Steve sat on his chair and robin sat on the floor. Occasionally people would walk in and buy something but my focus was on robin and how she smiled at Steve for being goofy.

After a few minutes robin spoke up " hey guys come here" we walked over to her and saw a key attach to a chain " y/n is this yours" Steve said and they look at me. I scoff "WHY WOULD I HAVE SOME CREEPY ASS KEY" I shouted " I don't know calm your tits" Steve said.

After a bit I had walked out said and saw Rick he was my drug dealer.I have him the money and he gave me the drugs and we went are separate ways. I walk back in to the bathroom and take the drug. Once I had walked out I saw robin and no Steve. "Yo robin want so drugs" I whispered to her and she looked around and said I'll take some tomorrow with you ok. She kissed my head and walked off.

Steve was in the car waiting for me " there you are my god" he said before I faint. I felt arms around me lifting me up to the car and driving to the house. I woke up in a cold sweat. I got my journal and wrote

I had another nightmare this time I saw a rainbow room and about 20 people. I saw a man walk in he said hood morning and everyone said it back but with papa at the end which was strange. I was taken to a black room and something was ping on my head " ok number 13 move the bulb around the circle." And I did that's when I woke up when will this stop?

I soon fell back asleep.
___________________________

That's it

Smut in the next chapter. Yay slay

Word count:569

Byeeeeeeee