Chapter 6

"LOOK I found a lock to go with the key!" Robin screams across the shop.

Me and Steve both run over to find a little box with a key lock. Robin out the key inside and it fit perfectly. After a couple of twists and turns it finally opened. There was notes of me and someone called Peter and eleven.

We all froze. Steve called eleven to come down and have a look while I was reading the notes.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍:

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑦/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡. 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝑦/𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠.ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠. 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠.𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.
__ 𝑑𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟

I picked up another one

𝑌/𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦. 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑓𝑓.𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑒.

-𝑑𝑟. 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟.

I look at Steve wide eyed. He says nothing just looks down with embarrassment. Robin who just pulled me into a hug says " it's going to be ok"

" so I have powers like at girl 11. Does she have a tattoo on her wrist like this?" I show them my wrist " yeah" they both say

" STEVE" a boy with long curly hair shouts " look" he shows a hellfire shirt and max walks in behind him " this is Eddie y/n." "Omg your that girl who put Jason in his place" "yep that's me"
___________________________

We had just finished catching Eddie and the others (who had just arrived) up with what we had found out. "

" wait so you were in the lad?"
" yep mike" I say
" and your twins with and super evil guy that when you guys are together you could maybe ruin the whole  fucking world" Eddie shouts across the shops
" yep" Steve said annoyed

I grabbed Steve's arm and said " why did you not tell me" " oh come on y:n I was 8 I didn't know" I mean he did have a point.

" Y/N" max yells " JASON IS HER AND HAS ROBIN" after she said that I ran out to see Jason holding robin by her shirt shout " you tell me where she fucking is if I swear to god" then he dropped her and slowly turned around his face was all bloody and he was pulling his hair. But my nose was bleeding everyone sat back shocked.

" what are you doing to me you witch" I just laugh and said " you will never come near me or my family and friends again" my voice echoed in his ears I could tell it hurt " y-yes" he whispered
" DO YOU UNDERSTAND" I shouted but in his mind I saw el flinch which meant she was in side his or my brain "Yes" he finally said " good now leave"

" well she's got her powers one less think to worry about" Eddie said walk king back in to the shop

Robin came to me and hugged be " thank you" I saw Steve smile.
_____________________________

Awww cute

Word count:584

That's it

Byeeeeee