Chapter nine

I thought long and hard about the man who I learned his name was Peter. He might be my brother who knows. But I've got bigger problems I've got a date with robin

It's our free time and we can leave but a  person has to be following us and bring us back. I explained to Robin who nodded " how about you go on a picnic" el suggested " we both nodded and a guard came and took me away for a test.

"Y/n" dr brenner said " this is Peter and he is your brother" my question was answered " my brother..." " yes you two are going to work together and focus on your power"

" now I want you to put your heads together and focus" we did as we where told and a strong wind and light came from us i pulled away Which wasn't a good idea.  "Y/n, Peter you two together can end the world I want you to be extremely cautious of what you do ok" he said we both nodded but I felt like a little kid being told off.

When I got back to my room robin and el where gone. I sat down and thought about my date with robin a picnic I'll get her something but what. An idea popped in my head and I got to work I asked the guard for the supplies and he came back a moment later with them. I sat on my bed and got to work after several attempts and 2 breakdowns I finished it.

I walked to els room and showed her " I think she'll loved it. I want one" " you'll get one soon" i muttered the last but under my breath but I think she heard because she laughed.

When I woke up I had gotten ready and curled my hair and put a little bit of makeup on that's when I saw her she look beautiful.

𝑀𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛.
————————————-

Hi my loves a 2 updates a day look at me go
And thank you for 2k read

There's this person who makes me smile idk if they want that shared so I will not be putting their username

I have started writing promise but it's the prologue and should be out this week

And as all ways byeeeeee my darlings

Word count:390