𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝑒 ℴ𝒻 ℳ𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓈

MILES POV:
I swam back to my castle and my father looked at me, "That girl, she's captains Rodger and Hellen's granddaughter." He said and I nodded at him, "Yeah and she's really beautiful, dad.." I replied to him. "She is indeed, but she's a pirate." My father said and I looked at him, "Dad, she's a princess and I love her." I said and he looked at me and I swam away from home and with Rheas's ship.

I got caught in the nets and I was on the ship, "Captain! There's something you need to see!" A crewman shouted and Rheas jumped down from the crows nest above and swung on the ropes. "What's going on?" She asked and he pointed at me, Rheas ran towards me and took my hands. "Don't worry, I'll help you." Rheas said and my tail disappeared. I was left naked, Rheas let me wear her grandfather's clothes. I stood up and hugged her close to my chest, the whole crew was shocked, "Rheas, my love, I'll do anything to keep you safe, even if it meant my life." I whispered to her and felt her arms around me.

Later at night, the crew was celebrating a members birthday and I saw Rheas coming out of her quarters, wearing her pirate dress, I choker necklace around her neck and a flower in her hair, I was in awe that the love of my life was beautiful before my eyes. Her soft blush makes me laugh and I noticed that she never wears shoes unless a war happens. "May I have this dance, princess?" I asked and she nods slightly.

I danced with her and she was light on her feet, "You're a wonderful dancer, my love." I said and she slightly laughed, "I'm not the best, but I'm alright." She said and I looked at Rheas, "You know, you're really beautiful when you wear a flower in your hair, no matter how great you are, you're always be my princess." I said and she hugged close and my heart leapt from my chest, the wind blew over us and I looked at the sky, Rheas looked at me and I kissed her again. She blushed and I laughed, "Well princess, you'll get used to my kiss." I said and we danced a little longer.

Rheas continues to set the coordinates and steer the ship, her agility paid off real well. "We received a letter from her family and you've been dating our captain for a while now." Melia said and I was shocked that her parents wrote to her. "WHAT THE HELL!?!" Rheas shouted and I ran over to her quarters and saw her angry at the letter. "Miles I can't do this, they banished me all because I want to be a pirate and now they want to see me... I can't do this anymore, he's just gonna cause a war or capture me." Rheas said and I hugged her so tightly, "I'll go with you, my love. We've been together for a while now and I will help you." I said and she nodded.

"Set sail for the palace, I've got a visit to pay with the folks." She told the crew and the next day, I saw her in her grandmother's clothes and wore her grandpas jacket, along with his hat. And she wore her grandparents boots for the first time, the blue sash around her waist was very rare for her. Rheas has longer hair than mine, I never seen her with her hair down before either because she kept it in a ribbon.

Rheas held my hand as we entered the palace, "I'm right here, love.." I whispered and she eased up a little as walked further to the throne room, where her parents and siblings sat on their thrones, "This is a hell of a reunion." Rheas said to me and I held her hand tight.

"Captain Rheas, so glad you and your lover could join us." Her dad seethed and Rheas wasn't happy about it, "Pleasure is mine, dad. Now what do you want or should I just leave right now?" She said coldly, her mother and siblings were shocked that she changed after her banishment. Her father told us why and that's when Rheas snapped, "So you expect me to return?! Hell no, I'd rather die than be with you, never once did you raise me and my grandparents did right after they died and I'm a pirate, you can tell me that I can go to hell but know this, You damaged me before I became a pirate princess." Rheas said and we walked back to the ship, sailing out to sea.