𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8: 𝒯𝓌ℴ 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓁𝒹𝓈 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝑒

MILES POV:
I slept with Rheas as I held her in my arms, she was so peaceful and very pretty. As the ship sailed steadily, Rheas was a very peaceful sleeper, I let out a smile and gently shook her. "Rheas, time to wake up.." I said and she still slept, "10 more minutes..." she said and I picked her up, "If you don't wake up, I'll jump into the sea with you.." I said and she instantly shot up, "Don't you dare do that! Miles, you're getting more sillier than ever." Rheas said, as she got up to get clothes and getting ready to take a bath. "Rheas, I'll be on the deck of you need anything." I said and kissed her forehead, leaving her room and heading onto the deck.

After Rheas finished her bath and got clothes on, she was in the crows nest. Looking out and spotting if enemies come our way, other people were joyed to see their pirate princess visit again. Her family on the other hand, weren't happy, they wanted to kill her but couldn't because the royal family had the plague, a curse on the castle. Although rheas lived in a pirate ship on the sea for a long time, she's not like the family she once knew.

"Captain! Look out!" The crew man shouted and another ship accidentally or 'purposely' knocked Rheas into the ocean, I plunged in the great blue sea, 'I'm coming Rheas, hang on..' I thought and her body shut down because the sea was cold, I swam down and got her, as I swim back to the ship the other men looked down at us, "We're so sorry!" They said and I just nodded at them, "Please be okay.." I whispered and the sailors helped me onto the ship. I laid on the deck for a minute then had Rheas in my arms, "No..please, please be okay... I can't lose you again, Rhea.." I said and the crew laid Rheas on the deck, "Miles, you go dry off first, we'll save our captain. She saved us countless times and now it's our turn to save her.." one Crewman said and Melia got up and taken me into her quarters, running me a bath.

I took a bath and beat myself up for not protecting the one treasure, Rheas. "Miles, my lady will be okay, Rheas coughed up water and has again caught a fever." Melia said and I couldn't handle it, I cried. Thinking that I should've protected rheas more, but she can defend herself sometimes. I got clothes on and looked at Rheas, who was lying in bed. As I sat by her, just looking upon her and holding her frozen hand. "Please be okay...Oh Neptune, don't take her away from me, I need in my life, I want her as my wife.." I said and a soft, shivering cold hand moved. Rheas woke up and looked at me, "Miles, why are you crying?" She asked, I looked at her, "You could've died! I don't wanna lose you again. Please don't leave me.." I said and Rheas gave a nod weakly. She slowly sat up; Rheas wore a nightgown and her hair was down again, I leaned on her bare shoulders and hugged her. "Never leave my side, Rheas, I love you too damn much. I can't even live without in my life." I told her, Rheas hugged me back, her heart beat was the only thing I could listen to, all I ever wanted was to travel the world and have Rheas as my wife.

But I have to wait, Rheas is only a year younger than me. And we've only just begun our adventure.