ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴ𝓊𝑔𝑒

Rheas and Miles set sailed and continued on their adventure, until one day; Rheas was pregnant, she was so nervous about telling Miles about it. Miles saw Rheas shaken up a bit, "Rhea, what's wrong?" He asked and Rheas told him and he lifted her into the air and spun her around. "Rheas, we're gonna be parents, I'm so happy! It doesn't matter what the kid looks like, I'll love it no matter what." Miles said and Rheas smiled.

Months later, Rheas gave birth to Kaya, Miles held his daughter in his arms. "She's got your dark hair and ivory skin, also my big brown eyes.." he said happily, he saw a birthmark on Kaya's chest, they smiled and bundled their daughter in cloth.

Rheas held her daughter and slept with her while holding her, Miles kissed their heads and left out on the deck and did Rheas's work while she took care of their daughter.

Years passed, Kaya grew up to become a beautiful young woman, her parents smiled at her, Kaya hugged her parents and the storm appeared, "Hi Grandpa!" Kaya shouted and he smiled, "Wow, my dear! You've grown up!" He said and hugged her. Kaya is part mermaid like her father, she's mostly like her mother, but they've became an inseparable family.

A merman swam by and took a glance at Kaya, he was instantly in love with her. When the princess saw him, she waved at him and he waved back at her. Kaya and Hugo became friends at first and he made sure that she was okay, "Hugo, let's set sail and have our own adventure!!" Kaya exclaimed and Hugo laughed, "We can! And I bet some day, you'll fall in love with me!" He said and Kaya smiled

"Deal!" She said and kept her promise.