𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3: 𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈

RHEAS POV:
As I was in my quarters, I took off the clothes I had on and I was in my shirt, took down my hair as I looked out the window. Miles came in and he saw me with my hair down. "M-miles?" I stuttered and he came closer to me, he grabbed a piece of my hair gently, "It's dark as the midnight sky...and longer than my brown hair." He said and he has his long hair in a bun.

Miles carried me to bed and laid next to me, "So princess, do you want to talk about something?" He asked and I looked at him, "I can't go back, not after what had happened years ago...Miles, I don't want to go through the same thing." I said to him, "Here's something I should've told myself years ago, There's no way of handling your own problems unless you have a friend along with you. Princess, you're the love of my life, I promise I'll be here with you through the ups and downs." He said and I hugged him, "Thank you, Miles." I whispered.

The next morning, I slept in my bed and I woke up to see Miles next to me, he looked so adorable and when I got up and got dressed, Miles hugged me. "Please stay..." he said and I wondered around in my head, but stayed calm, "Alright, I'll stay.." I said. Miles brushed my hair, while I sat down, thinking that I deserved to be banished, "Cheer up my love, everything will be okay." Miles said to me. I slightly smiled and still was sad at my family's choice, with a sigh as Miles placed my hair in a ribbon, I walked out on the deck, 'Mist?' I thought and Miles's father was before my eyes, I hoisted the sails and soon they were torn, "Father Stop!" Miles said.

His father stopped, "My son, is this what you wanted?! That human girl? She may be beautiful but she's all the same as her grandparents!?!" He said and Miles lost his seaweed, "Dad! She's not like that! Why don't you get to know her and see that she's not a bad person, she was banished years ago and her grandparents raised, gave her the best life they could until they're death...wouldn't it hurt you? Your family make that choice because of a life you chose?" Miles said and I looked at him with amazement and shock.

Miles cared about me all along? I was soaked as he carried me and we dove in the blue sea, Miles transformed into a merman and we rose to the surface, "Dad, this is Rheas, the love of my life..Rheas, this is my father." He said and I looked at his dad, he was shocked to see me in person, "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Rheas." He said and I slowly nodded. His dad was the king of the 7 seas and knew my grandparents, "Son, you've chosen a fine bride and I pray by Neptune that you both be safe." He said and left, Miles had me in his arms still and when we got back to the ship, he only wore pants and tied a magenta sash on his waist. "Rheas, change out of those wet clothes, you'll catch a cold like that.." Miles said and I grabbed my grandmother's clothing and went to take a bath. I bathed and then I saw myself.

"What am I becoming?" I asked myself and then I washed my hair, as I got out the tub, dried off and got dressed. When I walked onto the deck, the crew was in line and looked at me. "Captain, we all lined up to tell you Happy Anniversary of Captains Rodger and Hellen...it's been years since they've passed." Melia said and handed me a special gifts, my grandparents ashes and grandmas hair pin. My knees buckled and I fell onto the floor crying, Miles held me in a hug, I cried so hard that my eyes begin to be a little puffy.

A few weeks later, I caught a cold and I stayed in bed resting while Miles began to help the crew around on the ship. The White Pearl is my home now, I'd never let anyone take that from me.