𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 11: ℳ𝓎 ℒℴ𝓋𝑒

MILES POV:
I danced with Rheas, she was so shaken up with the fear of being alone again. When she sank in the tub, it was like a mirror of darkness wants to do harm than any good, a verge of drowning and hurt was the only thing that lingered in her mind. I pulled Rheas out of the tub, despite her naked, I don't want her to be sick again or just sad all the time; I want Rheas happy.

"Miles, are you sure that everything is okay? What if it's the same memories over and over?" Rheas asked, I looked at her and cupped her face with my hands, "Then I will do anything to make you happy, besides I'm your merman prince and this prince will treat his pirate princess the best life she needs." I said and saw the smile on her face. "I love you, Miles... I love you so much." She said and I hugged her so close.

I made sure that Rheas stayed happy, I was tired of seeing her so sad. "Rheas, later on tonight, put on your dress and meet me on the deck." I said and she nodded her head with no questions. She wore the dress that she had worn before, the flower was in her hair and she had a choker necklace around that small neck of hers. I grabbed her hand and twirled her around. "You look beautiful, Rhea." I said to her and she let out a red blush.

I laughed and held her hand, starting to dance with her, "My love, you look very beautiful tonight." I whispered and she shook her head, "Th-thanks, you don't look too bad yourself.." Rheas said and it took her a little while to think that she's beautiful.

I will always show or remind her that she's loved.