𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10: ℳ𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈

RHEAS POV:
I had woken up and saw Miles asleep on the floor, "Miles, wake up." I said and he was all shaken up, probably crying from last night. He got into bed with me and caressed my face, "Rhea, you're all better.." he said and I nodded. Miles stayed by my side no matter what, "Miles, I love you so much." I said and he smiled softly at me, giving me a hug. "Go to sleep, my love. We've got a long day ahead of us." He said and we fell back to sleep.

The next day, I woke up and took a bath. Miles got up and saw me, "Miles!" I said and hidden from him, he blushed and turned away, "S-sorry! I didn't know.." he said and I blushed as well, "I-it's okay.." I said, still hiding from him, Miles got close to the tub and sat by me. "Rheas, are you afraid of me?" He asked and I shook my head, as he sighed in relief, Miles gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Okay and don't be afraid to be honest with me of how you feel, I'll understand." He tells me. "I won't, I promise." I said and he smiled.

"Rheas, you've been so strong for some years, I think you need to rest up and let me help you." He said and I shook my head as Miles gently washed my hair. "I-I think I'll be okay." I said shyly and my heart started to race again. Miles chuckled a little and I started to sink in the tub, 'He's so silly!' I thought and then I sank further in the water, my hair was all over and when I'm underwater, it's like being trapped in a mirror. A mirror of my past life and feelings, a mirror of my disasters and crushed dreams, a mirror of no way out. Until he came and pulled me out of the mirror of the dark times.

Miles was the first person to show me what it felt like to be loved and cared for, no matter how many times those dark moments appeared and held me back, he held me together. Fixing what was broken, the broken heart that needed love almost my entire life. I know what it's like to feel alone, scared, and hurt. Miles on the other hand, showed me love, he knew my grandparents tried their best, but after they died, I've been alone again.

Next thing I knew, Miles pulled me out of the tub and into his hug, "It'll be okay, Rheas. Just remember that I love you.." he whispered in my ear and I hugged him back, tears formed in my eyes as I cried in his chest. "I'm scared...I'm scared to be alone again.." I whispered and he pat my head while hugging me, Miles grabbed a towel and covered me with it, he carried me to back to my room and grabbed my clothes. "Rheas, everything will be okay. I promise I'll never leave your side, I promise that I'll make you happy. Don't be sad again, please? Smile for me?" He said and I leaned on his chest, "I'll try to smile, I promise." I said.

I got dressed and Miles wait for me, he grabbed me and danced with me a little, "Rhea, you'll be alright and I won't let anything happen to you." He said and I slowly nodded, tried my best to keep a smile and I let the walls of fear come down.