1. Rabbit hole

Hi
My name's Dom, I'm 16 and non binary.
I've never been lucky love-wise. Like seriously, my love life is literally horrible.

February
"Wanna go out with me?"
(This might sound good, but she broke up with me after a single week. I later found out she was using me because she didn't wanna be alone for Valentine's Day. And that she cheated on me.)

December
"I'm sorry I only like you as a friend"

March
There's nothing to say here they ghosted me after 3 weeks of talking.

As I said, I am very unlucky.

But then, I met someone. His name was Romi. He was sweet and he smelled so good, he was funny I really liked him. He was in the same art class as me, he sat at the same table as me and my friend, Jules. At first he didn't talk much, he was shy, but after a few weeks he loosened up to me! He made the best jokes and was always so nice to me. So, of course I developed a crush for him. At first I denied it but eventually, I started thinking of him non stop. I would imagine his hand on the back of my neck, I would think of his warm hugs and his sweet smile.

We would constantly snap each other, send hearts and cute bitmojis. So of course I thought he liked me! Then one fateful night, during Christmas break, I made the horrible decision to ask what he was doing.

Romi
Nothing much just in a call with my bf

Heart: broken
Eyes: full of tears
Mind: baffled

I can't believe it
I actually can't believe it
Why would I ever think he would like me? I'm so fricking stupid oh my fucking god. What the actual fuck is wrong with me.

Then I kinda ghosted him.
We didn't talk for weeks and so I eventually moved on. I learned to be happy again, but a tiny section of my brain was still attached to Romi. I couldn't stop thinking of his laugh and his beautiful eyes. He had short bright pink hair and always wore a black hoodie. Now I know that sounds boring but he had the most amazing accessories. Wether it be a pretty heart shaped necklace or those adorable star earrings, he always knew exactly what to wear. I really like that about him.

Then it was around late March, we started talking again, he had broken up with his boyfriend. I was over the moon. I soon fell back down the rabbit hole that is having a crush.

Romi
Heyy

You
Hiiii

Romi
Wanna hang out today?

You
Sure! My place or yours?

Romi
Yours, I'll come by after school around 4pm<3

You
Okkkk my adress is xxx, abc street

Romi
Cool ttyl

Oh. My. God.
I cant fucking believe it. Romi just asked me to hang out.

My mind wandered to various places.
"What are we gonna do? Are we gonna hang in my room? Are we gonna go out? IS THIS A DATE???"