7. First love

"Um... yeah it is you..." I said quietly, looking down.

"Ok, that's cool" he said, smiling. "So are we like, a couple now?" He asked with that stupid grin on his face.

You know how everyone has a distinct smell? Well his is amazing. He smells familiar, like home, If that makes sense.

I just know one day I'm gonna hate this smell

"Uh yeah I guess" I giggled nervously. It's so stupid how this guy makes me feel. Like it's actually insane.

All good things come to an end

Yeah, I know. It's a bummer but it's true. I'm a very realistic person, I know teenage love doesn't last.

But I really thought we would last. Just a tiny bit longer. Please.

"Ah shit my mom's here, I gotta go. Thanks for letting me stay over, see you later!" He said with that usual, bright smile.

This is the best feeling I've ever felt. It's warm and real and bright (yes, I am quoting tangled).

Anyways, that day was amazing. I had never felt better, I felt warmth In my belly like when I'm anxious.

It's all lies

There was no lights or door.

It was all empty from the beginning.

Like when you move houses, that feeling of ...New

It's almost uncanny. It's unreal, it's a new beginning, a fresh start. It's like chugging Gatorade at 3 am. Like finally eating that ice cream you've been craving.

It's all so intense and fun and exciting. It's fresh like mentos in coca-cola. It explodes and it never really stops. It sparkles and shines. It's white and gold and blue and orange and pink.

Oh pink

The pink in your hair and the pink on my cheeks when you walk by. The pink on my heart and the pink in my veins. The pink on my lips and on your tongue. The pink in my eyes and that colour In my head.

It's poetry, it's art. It's subjective but oh, so figurative. I could talk about it for hours. It makes us happy and bright. It makes the birds sing and all the bees buzz with excitement.

It's calm like a pond and yet so troublesome like that blue ocean. Those penguins that mate for life.

They have something that'll never happen to me

Stability

A/n

Again, short chapter sorry about that. I hope you liked this, thank you again for a of you.