2. 6 hours in heaven

Ok so I get home from school at around 3:50 and he's coming at 4:00. That gives me 10 minutes to clean my room, brush my teeth, touch up my makeup and my hair.

Ok Dom, you can do this.

The minute I got home I started picking up the dirty laundry and the trash on the floor of my bedroom. I applied my strawberry scented deodorant, quickly did my hair and redid my eyeliner. I stole a condom from my mom's room (don't judge ok you never know) and sat at the kitchen table, waiting for Romi's knock.

And then I heard it.
I waited a few seconds so I didn't look like I was waiting for him and opened the door with a smile. He was wearing a cute t-shirt with a brown hoodie (cute like always).

"Heyy" I said, he smiled warmly at me as I guided him to the living room.

"Let me give you a tour" I said as I grabbed his hand and led him to the hallway.
"This is the bathroom..  that's my mom's room, my sister's room anddd finally mine!"

"Oh my god Dom, your room is so adorable" he said with a light chuckle in his breath. I sat down on my bed as he stared at all the posters and drawings on my walls.

He sat next to me, still staring at the walls.
"Are you really that obsessed with my room?" I said, he laughed and looked me in the eye. I could feel my face warming up as I looked away and got up.
"Wanna go to the park? There's one nearby" I asked, he smiled and nodded in agreement. The walk to the park was short, we talked and laughed. He even told me about the time he tripped and fell in a puddle of water!

When we got to the park, we went straight to the kids' playground, we went in and went down the slide. Eventually it was getting hot in there, the sun was warm even though it was only April.
"If I take off my jacket, do you promise not to judge?" He asked shyly, I smiled.
"If it's about what I think, then no. Who do you think I am?" I laughed softly as he took off his brown jacket.

"Also, please don't stare at them" he said, I nodded and we went back to sliding for a while. After about 30 minutes, we got tired. We eventually sat down at the very top of the playground. He was sitting opposite to me, staring into my eyes.

"This Is nice" I said softly, he smiled and kept on staring at me. I chuckled, "stop staring" I said, he looked away quickly.

"Sorry..."

"It's ok- OH NOOO!!" I shouted, I had dropped one of my can tabs, the kind that you collect or the ones that mean kiss or hug. Romi looked down and jumped out of the playground, he picked up my tab and gave it back to me.

"Thanks Romi," I said as he climbed back up. He chuckled, he looked so cute with the warm wind in his hair. He had this glow to his eyes and a sweet smile on his face.
"You're staring, Dom" he said, I quickly looked away and I started blushing.
"I know it's 'cause you're so gorgeous" I said jokingly (not THAT jokingly but y'know, gotta keep up the act) he laughed and tucked his hair behind his ear.
He was wearing a bunch of rings and oh my fricking god are his hands hot. They're slim and long, he has clean nails and his cuticules are pushed back. Amazing.

"This is nice" I said barely above a whisper.
"Yeah, but you know what would be even nicer?" He said with a slight smirk on his face.
"What?"
"Your lips on mine" he said jokingly, he is such a flirt. My heart fluttered and my cheeks went completely red as I looked away.

He does this with everyone, you're not special

"Wanna go back home? I'm getting cold" I said, he smiled and nodded before going down the slide.

We walked back to my house with the sun slowly setting. I had this stupid, giddy smile plastered on my face.
When we finally got home, we lay down in my bed and we got covered with my blanket. It's was so warm.

We were face-to-face, about a foot apart from each other. We didn't really talk, it wasn't awkward though.

It was a comfortable silence.

You don't know how amazing being in bed with your crush is until you try it.

We talked a bit more and told jokes. By now, it was about 9pm, his dad was gonna pick him up at about 10. We sat up and started playing mobile games on our phones like uno or battleship.

"I'm gonna beat you!!"

"No you're not" he said right before hitting my ship with a missile. I pouted as he laughed.
We were lay down next to each other, playing some sort of word game, his head was in the way of my arm so I lifted his head and put it on my arm. He looked back at me and smiled, "this is actually quite comfortable" he said, we just played random games until his dad came to pick him up.

Tonight was awesome