𝘰𝘯𝘦 ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵇⁱᵗᵉˢ

MAY 11th, 2018

MAY 11th, 2018

sebastian angelo, known as angel from the 80's rock & roll band: parasite, sits in his living room. a whole camera crew set up in front of him as they set up his shot.

his shot to speak the truth.

he bounced his leg with nervous running in his veins. you could read the stress on his face like an open book but he'd never tell you.

the producer looked at him with concern.

"you sure you wanna do this?" the male asked the singer.

angel pulled out the small leather book he carried in the pocket of his leather jacket. it was a gift given to him from a friend.

he holds the old book, it was closed by a string of leather. it had writings on the cover of it, scribbles and words written in permanent marker.

and names.

there were so many names on it.

"i've never been more ready. it's been too long."

APRIL 5TH, 1985

san diego.

harley decker couldn't remember the last time he had been to the beach. or to any resort near the coast. or basically any water-based premises.

the reason was because not only was he broke but large bodies of water always kind of scared him. what was beneath the surface? would those strong tides really take them down with him?

he had so many questions that he didn't know where to begin to ask.

so when he was told that he was gonna have a gig to play at santa monica beach where the biggest summer bash for rock 99.3's annual summer festival was going to be held, it was the first time he was hesitant about a gig.

the stage was set up on the literal beach.

his band was the main headliner and was basically the reason the festival even started in the first place. but still, he was anxious about this gig.

he's been in this band for a good two years now, soon going on three. he met his band mates individually but somehow formed a really good group between them then made a band out of it.

harley is trying his best not to show his worry right now as he sits in the backstage lounge smoking a cigarette while sitting on the long purple couch.

"then marianna left jacob for mark but little did she know mark had set her up to test her loyalty to him and then—"

"august, i love you but please shut up for a second. i'm trying to do my eyeliner and you're making it extremely difficult to continue." cherry sighed from her chair as she stared into compact mirror to touch up her makeup.