𝘵𝘸𝘰 ʳᵒᶜᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵃᵍᵉˢ

they sit quietly for once, observing and participating in the meeting they were having with their record label

for the most part, they're all hungover except sebastian who was fully sober and aware of what was going on.

he was usually the one who took charge and payed attention the business handles when it came to the band's name. he was very professional compared the others.

they were professional at times but sebastian was more serious and determined for it. he's always made sure the band wasn't getting screwed over.

or just ruined in general.

"you guys need to go to more parties." eric, their pr manager, informed the band.

"ones with celebrities like you guys. you don't see elton john partying with nobodies. plus, if said celebrities talk about you guys at these parties it gains more attention." eric further explained.

"i hate elton john." harely said nonchalantly.

"and most celebrities like us are douche bags and two faced. they don't know how to party the right way because they're too worried about their reputation." sebastian points out.

"more like you guys are too rowdy and act like children ninety percent of the time!" westly, the head of the band's management team, scolded the band.

"you son of a bi—"

"look westly, you might be right. hell, you're spot on even. but you've already changed so many things in their little lives. partying for them is a way to let go and relax for a bit before having to work again."

kazu cut off reiky's foul remark and quickly defended the band with an explanation that was nothing but the truth.

"partying has always been the problem for them, mr. kasuke. either they obey and do as they told or we drop them and release horrible statements that could jeopardize their careers. it's an easy choice if you ask me."

eric folds his arms over his chest and sits back in his seat. his arms rested over his large stomach that was tightened under his business attire. he was bald and an beard that passed his chin.

the band all looks at kazu to see if he had anything else to say but he unfortunately didn't. he tends to defend the band and negotiate for them as best as he can when it came to the mistreatment of the management and record label.

but he has nothing but defeat on his face.

he gave the band a look of empathy and they simply took it as a sad answer that meant they didn't have much of a choice now.

"fine. we'll go to these stupid beverly hills parties that you talk to highly about. but don't get pissed when people start complaining that we've changed." sebastian said directly.

"for the better if anything." westly joked and laughed with only eric.

"fuck you, you fat fuck." rieky raised his voice irruptlly got up from his seat and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.