𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃⁿ ʷʰᵒ ˢᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ

"fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"fuck, fuck, fuck!"

reed yells as he scrambles around the building, looking in empty rooms and closets. harley spotted him moments ago and asked what was wrong.

"relax, reed. what's the deal?"

"i lost reiky."

"again?! didn't i tell you to put a tracker on him or something like they do in the movies?" harley sighs in disappointment with a head shake.

"last time i checked that only happens in the movies plus it would be illegal." reed said with an eye roll as him and harley walked the premises looking for a sight of reiky.

"i do illegal shit all the time and i'm fine, man. it's just a suggestion." harley raises his hands in the air in defense.

"i question why i work for you sometimes, you know?"

"don't worry i question what i'm doing ninety percent of the time these days." harley shrugs.

reiky spontaneously tumbled down a flight of stairs that ian and harley were about to walk up on. he immediately stood up and turned around with widen eyes when he looked at harley and reed.

"found him." harley said sarcastically.

reiky lets out a deep groan of pain.

"the hell is wrong with you, man? i thought you got kidnapped or something!" reed huffs.

"nobody would wanna kidnap me." reiky scoffs.

"yeah. i mean, look at him! he's the definition of adhd and is the definition of an intrusive thought!" harley pointed out then got a smack to the chest by reed.

"that's not the point. my job is to keep all of you safe no matter how annoying each of you are." reed rolls his eyes before taking a hold of both of the boys.

he grabs them both by the back of their necks as he walked them back to the studio room where they were taking photos for tour promo.

the others had seemed so put together and actually looked like they were ready to work. meanwhile reiky got lost and harley was walking around because he was bored.

"found him." reed gently pushes reiky towards the band, harley follows him suit.

"where the hell were you? and why do you have a bruise on your cheek?" august places her hand in her hips as she looks up at reiky.

"fell down a flight of stairs. i'm fine, i promise. it barely hurt." reiky lies with a shrug and tries to walk away from august.

but she grabs his face with one of her hands and forces him to look at her. she turns his face slightly to get a better look at the forming bruise.

he just stood there, shocked, as she looked at him with concern.

"it's nothing the makeup team can't fix." she sighs softly before letting him go.