š˜§š˜°š˜¶š˜³ Ė¢įµ‰įµ–įµƒŹ³įµƒįµ—įµ‰ Ź·įµƒŹøĖ¢ (Ź·įµ’Ź³Ė”įµˆĖ¢ įµƒįµ–įµƒŹ³įµ—)

the energy in the studio was atrocious

everything was so tense, so vile, it was overwhelming to say the least. everyone felt pressured and stressed. it felt like they weren't getting anywhere and had been stuck since the second they stepped into the room.

harley takes a drag of his cigarette and burns it out in the ashtray that was on the coffee table next to him on the touch. he runs his fingers through his raven colored hair stressfully while closing his eyes for a brief second.

he grabs the sheet of paper with sebastian's hand writing on it.

"this setlist is shit. why are we playing so many old songs? we gotta play more songs from the album!" harley smacks the corner of the paper.

"the label said—"

"i don't give a fuck what the label said, seb. it's our tour. do you think fans are coming to see us play the same songs we played last year? i think the fuck not. we're playing songs from sweet child o'mine." harley argues back.

"i can't believe i'm saying this but i agree with harls." cherry sighed in defeat and glances at harley then back at sebastian.

"i get that we gotta keep some classics but not all of them. the new album drops the day before we start tour. we gotta mix it up a bit." august added on to the argument in a calm tone.

"it's three against one, seb. just listen to us for once." harely tilts his head towards sebastian.

"we actually have one more band member if i'm correct." sebas stated.

"reiky is probably getting his dick sucked or something right now." cherry rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"he hasn't answered any of our calls, dude. fuck reiky—"

"somebody probably is right now." august shrugged.

"okay reiky is the type not to argue with anyone unless it's august because he likes pissing her off. plus the boy is a dimwit so he'll play anything we tell him." harley explained.

"you're so right." the girls agree with him.

"fine. fine! we'll add songs from the album. we'll play some of our older songs and songs from sweet child o' mine." sebastian doesn't see the point in fighting with his band mates anymore when they already stood their ground.

they had already released the main single from sweet child o' mine which was the literal song sweet child o' mine. it was the band's first single in nearly a year and the fans ate it up.

they were staying strong on the top ten charts as #1 for a solid two months which was a record since no other rock band had done that before.

harley was more determined to share these songs because he wrote a good portion of the album. each song might've been upbeat but the meaning behind them were different for the band.