𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ᵐᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵖᵘᵖᵖᵉᵗˢ

"next!"

"next!"

was yelled by harley once again from the top of his lungs. a brunette women that had walked into the office space prior that was once full of confidence was now fighting the urge to cry.

she grabbed her purse and camera before exiting the room in a hurry. she was sitting in front of the band that all sat along the other side of the table.

seb sat in between the girls meanwhile harley and reiky sat on the extended ends of the table. reed also known as ian, their main security guard, stood at the door to let the next person in after the sobbing woman prior walked out.

"don't you think we're being a little harsh?" august anxiously rubbed her arm when she asked the band.

"we're looking for talent, august. not groupies trying to work for us just to sleep with reiky." sebastian rubbed his temple in distress.

"i'm not against that actually." reiky comments.

"i know." sebastian replied with a growl.

"we've been here for hours and not a single person has impressed us to the point where we can all agree. tour starts in two weeks and kazu is gonna kill us if we can't all agree on someone." cherry brought up, looking at the list of names on the clipboard in seb's hands.

"we have a handful of people left. i'm sure we'll get someone." sebastian tried to refrain from a negative mindset.

"we better. i don't wanna be here all fucking day. i already spent a majority of it here and reiky is getting on my ner— stop chewing your fucking gum like that!"

harely was ready to strangle reiky the second he started smacking his gum again loudly like he had been doing nearly a majority of the time.

it was super stressful finding a photographer that fit the band's aesthetics, schedule, and basically get along with each of them.

the girls were really good at picking up the vibe from each person meanwhile the guys would lose their attention on who they were interviewing.

reed had popped into the room for a quick second to talk to the band.

"you guys only have like three chicks left. one of them is already crying and the other two look like they're regretting coming here." he told them.

"send in whoever, man. the quicker we get to them the quicker we can all go home tonight." harley told reed who nodded in response.

he walked out of the room again and back into the waiting room.

the girl that sat closest to where he stood was who he picked to go in next. but unlike what he did with the other applicants, he gave her a pep talk.

"alright, i'm just gonna be honest with you. these guys are gonna either chew you up and spit you out or actually like you. they barley like each other but i have hope for you. don't let anything they say get to your head and for the love of god don't let reiky's stupid sexual comments get in your way."