Chapter 2

Dipper's POV

After touring the house that looks like someone rich people will live in, I went back to my bedroom with a sigh. "I finally escape that hellhole," I muttered not believing that I had finally escaped from the abuse. Sadly I still have fresh wounds on my body that I still need to take care of before I hit the hay.

I walked to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom and took out the medical kit that I recently got due to running out of needed supplies. I walked back into my new room sitting on the comfortable bed that'll immediately put me to sleep. I undressed myself down only leaving my boxer on.

I almost cried at the sight of my bruised body. I feel like it's taunting me and I hate it. I quickly dress up my wounds before placing the medical kit back in the bathroom. After a while, I won't need it again since I'm not with my sad excuse of parents. With that last thought, I laid down on the comfy and soft bed and dozed off to a dreamland that for once wasn't a nightmare.

Bill's POV

It's been 50 years since anyone walked into this house that I was summoned to and finally, someone bought this house. I did redecorate it since humans have created new things and all of that. I wonder what they look like? I walked toward the room where the human is and see a cute boy around 5'5, has slightly curly brown hair that ends at his shoulders, his lips plump, his skin... Full of bruises?

I saw the human go to the bathroom and grab a med kit. Why does this meat sack have bruises on his arms? My question was soon answered when he stripped himself down to his boxers as the only clothing on. What. The. Actual fuck. Who the fuck beat him to the point he's every color in the fucking rainbow?!

A couple of tears slid down his cheek as he dress up his wounds that looks painful if you slightly touch them. Once he was done he went to bed and fell asleep. I was pissed. Who dares hurt this beautiful meat sack!?! I walked over to the bed and sat down next to his sleeping form. "Whoever did this to you will pay for every single bruise they put on your body."

The only way I will find out is by going through his memories. Based on the bruises on his body I can tell this isn't going to be pretty at all. I closed my eyes then opened them to see I'm in a clean house. The furniture isn't bad but mine is better. Screams of pain erupted throughout the house.

I quickly ran to where the scream came from worried clouding my mind. Even though it's a memory it doesn't mean I won't be worried. I ran into a room that look like a walk-in closet. It had a worn-out mattress with a thin pillow and a small blanket. Against the wall was the beautiful meat sack on the ground trembling as his body was full of fresh blood.

The meatsack in front of him was holding a belt with spikes on it also covered in blood. The man walked out with a huff leaving my beautiful meatsack on the ground shaking and holding in his cry as he lay there in his blood. The more I looked through his memories the angrier I got. How dare they treat my future wife like that! When I see them they're going to wish they were never born.

The meatsack who I learn name Mason but is called Dipper doesn't deserve this at all. I leave his mind going back to reality. I look down to see Dipper sleeping peacefully for once in his life. I brushed the strand of hair away from his face before caressing his soft cheeks. "My poor queen, you should have never gone through that but I promise you that I will torture them. Same with that sad excuse of a sister."

I caressed his soft but slightly rough hands. "I promise my queen that once it's the right time I will take you away and bring you home with me. Till then I will protect and kill whoever hurts you or get in our way." I placed my lips on his neck giving him light kisses before sucking on his skin creating a dark hickey. "Till then my love," with that, I fade into the shadow watching over my beautiful queen.