Chapter 7

Dipper's POV

A loud alarm woke me up from my sleep. I seriously have to stop putting my phone next to my ear. I turn off the alarm and sat up rubbing my eyes to get the tiredness out. I get up to grab some clothes and then head to the bathroom to do my morning routine, shower, and get dressed.

Stepping out of the shower clean and dressed I was about to open the door so I can make myself something to eat but I suddenly realized I should've been in the car not in the bedroom. Panic fills my soul. I need to get out of this house asap. I will go to work and then find an internet cafe so I could look for a new house to live in.

Quickly, I made myself breakfast and left bringing my phone, wallet, and other things I'll need. I can't stay in the house, I'm gonna have to stay out till sunset then come back and go to sleep. Is it even a good idea to sleep? That guy would probably appear in my dreams and that's not what I need. I got in the car and prayed that it works this time. Injecting and turning the key, my car starts.

"That is some load of shit. You didn't want to start yesterday when I needed you the most but when it's just me going to work you wanna start." I grumbled driving away from the house. When I made it to the daycare I was immediately hugged by Pyronica. "P-Pyronica you're choking me," I gasp out patting her back for her to let me go.

She instantly pulled away giving me an apologetic smile. I forgave her in the end. "What are you doing here?" Pyronica asked me. I got confused. I was supposed to be here Monday-Thursday watching Jace and today is Monday. "Today is Monday, I'm supposed to watch Jace today," I answered.

"Mrs. Brown called and said that this week is her vacation so she spending it with Jace," Mr. Owen informs me. "We called and texted you but you didn't answer," Pyronica whines doing a dramatic faint making me chuckle. "I'm sorry, I had a... Rough weekend..." I hesitantly said.

"No worries! Go out and have fun! By the way, you're still getting paid," Mr. Owen says shooing me out of the building. "Wait what?! Don't pay me! I'm not working!" Dipper exclaims shock written all over his face. "Don't worry, you deserve it now go have fun and we'll see you next week," Mr. Owen says before he walked back into the building.

A sigh left my lips as I got in the car and looked up the internet cafe. I found one and I instantly put it in a GPS before I started driving following the route the GPS had me follow.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I walked into the internet cafe finding myself a spot in the corner. This place was cozy. It had beige, white, and other colors with plants in random spots. The cafe smelt like a bakery as well as coffee. I should get myself something from here. I took out my computer and logged in to their network before I started looking for a house that was good and cheap.

Living in that house isn't an option for me. Not when I have a ghost haunting me almost every night. I shudder at the memory not wanting to experience that type of fear again. I scrolled through houses that I could afford and took some notes on them.