Chapter 14

Dipper's POV

"Hello everybody! I hope you're enjoying your stay." The humans that I once called family glared at both me and Bill like we caused their misery. In reality, they are the ones that caused everything. If they haven't put me through abuse and betrayal then none of this would've happened.

"Let us go you despicable demons!" My eyes rolled in annoyance. Just hearing their voices irritates me. "If we locked you in here in the first place do you think we would let you go" they were silent knowing I was right. Stupid idiots. "Know that's out of the way," Bill says before dragging Ford towards us with a devious smirk. "Why don't you tell me the formula or I'm gonna have to go through that mind of yours."

Ford stared into Bill's eyes before breaking out Into laughter as well as my sad excuse of parents. Mabel just looked around confused about what was happening. "You can't get into my brain you demon-" "I actually can. You haven't been paying attention to your little so-called "shield". It's been weakening ever since you tried to get revenge on me. Now, I'm going to go through your mind while My lover keeps watch."

Before Ford or anybody could say anything, Bill disappear with Ford's eyes dazed. It was silent for a little bit but sadly it was broken by the humans I once called parents. "What did you do? You son of a bitch! Why do you always cause everything?" I stared at tgem blankly before moving my fingers around to choke them.

"I would watch your mouth if I was you. Don't forget that you're in the king of demons Fearamid so I would do what you're told." I let them go making their gaps for the lost air. Not long after Bill appeared with a smirk on his face. "We got it. Let's go break the barrier, my love~" Bill turns towards the humans to see them panting for air.

He turns towards me and I just shrugged before I snapped my fingers and teleport myself out of the dungeon to the throne room. I couldn't stay in there any longer or I was going to kill them and I don't want to do that just yet. I'm surprised I stayed calm. "Darling! Why'd you left me with the meat sacks? That was torture!"

I couldn't help laughing at his words as I turn around to face a pouting Bill. "Sucks to be you. I wasn't staying in there if there is a high possibility I will kill them and I don't want to do that just yet." Bill nods his head understanding my reasoning before teleporting us to the barrier.

Bill put the formula in and nothing happened at first but then the sound of cracking echoed in the woods before the barrier finally shattered into pieces. All the demons cheered and roared with excitement. "Go cause havoc my demons!" Bill shouted to the demons. The demons didn't waste any time running over the shattered barrier that was simmering away.

"How about we head back to the throne room? We need to move the Fearamid to the center of this country to make ruling a lot easier for us." I hum letting Bill lead me back to the throne room where Pyronica and 8-ball stood talking to each other in their demon form. I am finally comfortable around them in their demon form.

It did freak me out in the beginning since I'm not used to seeing them in their original form but I got used to it after some time. "Hey, Dipper! Are you ready to rule?" 8-Ball exclaims. I nod my head sitting down on the throne Bill made for me. "Glad you are! I and Pyronica will be your personal guards. Some demons at the moment aren't trustworthy." 8-ball says as Pyronica shows me a thumbs-up.

I nod knowing what he meant by that. Luckily have those two with me and by my side. "Let's break the barrier. The sooner the better!" Bill exclaims. He pulls me to my throne and gently sits me down before sitting down on his throne. "Let's get the show on the road."