Chapter 3

Dipper's POV

It's been a few hours since I ate and watched my new favorite series. It was about 11 at night right now. As much as I want to stay up I have to get up early so I can go to the store and buy cameras, set them up, and then look for a job online. I wasn't going to drive around and find a job when I'm new to the place.

I would get lost and problems after problems are going to start piling up and that's what I don't need right now. After getting changed into a silk shirt that I found in the closet which I could've sworn it wasn't in there but again I'm thankful since I don't have any pj's even though I went to the store to buy clothes.

Let's just say I forgot to buy myself pj's... Anyways! I tuck myself into the soft and comfortable black blanket then doze off to dreamland.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dipper's dream

I look around to see I'm in the middle of the woods. The moon shone so brightly above me that it almost seem like it was daylight. I look around to see if I can locate my house but all I see are trees and bushes now and then. Why am I in the middle of the woods? A sharp snap was heard from behind me causing me to quickly turn around to see nothing.

My arms wrapped themselves around my body as the air became chilly like it was fall weather. Another snap was heard but this time it sounded louder and closer. "Who's there!" I shout in fear while stepping back. What the hell is going on? "That's for me to know and for you to find out My Queen~" a deep voice whispered in my ear. "What the fuck!" I quickly turn around to see nobody there.

"Ok. I think I need some mental help. Not like I didn't need it anyway." I turn around and bump into something hard making me whine in slight pain as I softly rub my nose. I look up to see a man with long golden silk hair that ends a little below his thighs his pale white skin shining in the moonlight, his gold eyes staring into my eyes, his white teeth showing as his lips formed a smirk.

I couldn't move or look away from the mysterious person in front of me. It was like a spell was placed on me to not move a single muscle. "My poor Queen," he says while caressing my cheeks with his pale hands. "You were abused and betrayed throughout your life," he pulls me towards him with his arms protectively wrapped around me as tears pour out my eyes. The memories of the pain and betrayal flashed through my mind.

"I will treat you better than those disgusting meat sacks." His voice became demonic at the end scaring me. Who is this person and how the hell did they know about my life? "I promise my queen that everything will get better and nobody will ever mistreat you ever again." That was the last thing I heard from the mysterious person.

.

.

.