Chapter 6

Dipper's POV

It was time for Gabriel to head back to California. We spent the remaining hours we had before he had to pack and leave. It was honestly fun and I kinda felt like I was in California again hanging with my friends that helped me when my parents abused me which was every day except Saturday for some reason.

Right now we are outside getting his stuff in the car. He bought more than I thought he did. His truck is full now. We put the remaining bags in the backseat seeing how there is no more room in the trunk. "Thanks for helping me," Gabriel says breaking the silence between us. I put the last bag in the backseat and then shut the door.

"No problem, but I think you should be leaving soon. I don't want you to be late getting home to the others." I said hugging Gabriel. We pulled away smiling at each other before I turn to move away from his car. Suddenly I was pulled back to face Gabriel who looked nervous. I started to worry since he was fine just seconds ago.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I hope he doesn't know about the situation last night. That's the last thing I need to worry about while he's here. "Dipper, I want to tell you something and I need you to be honest with me," he said nervously placing his hands on my shoulders. I nod waiting for him to continue.

"... Dipper... I like you, not in a friendly way. Romantically," he confessed catching me completely off guard. Seeing I was silent he continued. "I liked you ever since we met and I was going to confess to you but you suddenly left leaving a note that you moved away from your parents to another state and you wouldn't reveal your location.

I was sad but I thought why not visit you so I can spend time with you and it would be like how it was in California. I want you to be honest with me. I don't want you to lead me on. I want you to be happy with someone you love if you don't like me back," he says softly. I was still in shock but I quickly snapped out of it knowing I have to answer him.

"I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way towards you," I looked away afraid to see the hurt in his eyes but he took my chin between his fingers and turned my head towards him. Instead of a sad or angry expression, he has a soft expression smiling down at me. "Thank you for being honest Dipper," he said kissing my cheek.

"I'll be taking my leave, make sure you call me and the guys now and then. Trust me they are going crazy not hearing your voice." Gabriel chuckled before he climbed in his car and drove off waving goodbye. Once I couldn't see his car anymore I sighed and walked back into the house. "He took that better than I thought,"

When the door was closed it suddenly locked making me quickly turn towards the door with fear. I tried to unlock it but it was jammed. "You motherfucker. You have to betray me right now!" I yelled trying to get the door open. The doorknob suddenly burned me making me yelp in pain. What the hell is going on?

Next thing I know I was tripped making me land on my arms instead of my face which was painful by the way. "What the fu-" I was pulled by my feet before I could finish my sentence. I tried to grab anything that will help me but whoever dragged me will only yank me making me let go. "Let me go!" I screamed kicking my free leg to try to get free. I was suddenly let go. I didn't waste any time getting up and running up the stairs to my room locking it.

"I can't do this. I need to get out of here. I'll find somewhere else to live and work extra hours." I mumbled while looking for anything that I could use as a weapon. I went through my closet first knowing I left some type of self-defense weapon in there. After a couple of seconds of rapid searching, I finally found my taser. "Please work,"

I begged while hiding in the closet. Banging was heard on the door. My fear took over my body and half of my sense. Please someone help me! A loud bang was heard almost made me scream. I covered my mouth keeping in any sounds I make the best I can. "Where are you my sweets~?" He coos playfully.

I'm pretty sure all colors drained from my face. I know that voice anywhere. It's the guy from my dream or whatever you want to call it. My queen, I know you're in here." Why does my life have to be miserable? What did I do for my parents to abuse me, for my twin sister to betray me, for all this stuff that's happening to me?

Tears of frustration, anger, betrayal, fear, hurt, and sadness starts to fall down my cheeks. Why didn't I kill myself when I had a chance? The closet door slammed open making me scream as the taser got knocked out of my hand and dragged out of the closet. My screams and cries filled the room as I continued to get dragged across the floor by my ankle.

"Please! Just let me go! Leave me alone!" I screamed as I was forced off the floor and pushed to the bed. I was quickly caged by arms making me cry harder. The only reason I knew was because of the hand prints on my pillows. "Shh~" out of fear I stopped my screams and cries which led me to sob.

"W-What do you want w-with me?" I sobbed out while clutching the covers below me praying heavily to get out of this situation. "You will find out soon my queen," they said before I felt something on my lips making me panic. I lift my hands to push the mysterious figure away from me but my hands got pinned. They bit my lip hard making me yelp in pain which was a good chance for them to slip something into my mouth.

It felt like a tongue but it was long. The tongue went to the back of my throat causing me to choke. As a bonus, some type of sweet liquid ran down my throat. I tried not to swallow the liquid but more kept coming to the point I eventually swallow the liquid. My vision starts to get blurry and my body felt weak.

Their tongue left my mouth as some of the liquid went down from the corner of my lips to my chin. "W-What d-did you do-" "Rest my queen, everything is ok," they whispered into my ear. My eyes didn't take long to close as whatever I swallowed spread through my system. I wonder why this is all happening to me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Groans left my lips as I woke up from my sleep. Why does my body feel like I've been run over? Turning to my side, I got off my bed slowly stumbling a couple of times. What the fuck is wrong with me? I stumble my way to my bathroom leaning against the wall to keep my balance. I'm so glad I don't have to work today. I feel like shit. I went to my full body mirror and open it like a door revealing shelves.

I need some pain pills for this pain... Wait a fucking minute. I closed the mirror staring at my reflections. Why do I have symbols on my body? Why the hell am I only in a tight button-up?! I unbutton the button-up and saw the tattoo was a different language it went from my right shoulder down to my right leg ending at my ankle. What the hell happened last night? All of a sudden memories of last night flashed through my head.

I have to leave. I can't stay here. Quickly I changed into black jeans and a random shirt. I grab my suitcases and stuff all my clothes and other stuff in there. There is no way in hell I'm staying in this haunted ass house. No wonder why the landlord tried to sell the place quickly. I officially hate him.

Once everything was packed, I grabbed my keys and stuff them in my pocket just in case. I slowly and quietly open the door to check for anything unusual. When the coast was clear I picked up my suitcases and made my way to the door. Of course after last night's fiasco, I look around me. I don't want to be caught by the guy that was with me last night

Once I made it to the door I slowly opened it and ran to the car unlocking the doors. I quickly stuff everything in the car not caring if I broke something I climbed in the driver's side starting the car. It worked until it suddenly went out. "No no no no no please don't do this to me now!" I begged while trying to turn the car on over and over again until I gave up and slam my hand on the wheel.

I grabbed my phone and tried to call Pyronica so she could help me but my phone shut off. God damn it I forgot to charge my phone! I screamed in frustration letting my tears out. "Why can't my life be easy?" I cried hitting the steering wheel until I was exhausted and passed out.