"Imperfectly Perfect"

Note- This is not edited so there might be few grammatical errors. I will edit it by the night. Till then give it a read!

"Yeah Yeah blame it on me again. Like everytime this time also I am the one at fault right"? Karan snapped at her. He wanted her to argue back, he badly wanted a reaction out of her. But to his utter disappointment, tejasswi took her pillow and blanket and left the place silently. It's been two days she has been all quite. Even after 9 months of their marriage, this tejasswi scares him. He wanted her to argue back. This took him 2 days back when all this started. They had a little arguement over the stupidest thing. Unfortunately it blew up when teja said, "This is how you used to react even in bb, always blaming me for everything".
"Seriously? You wanna start this? " snapped karan. It was the trigger point for him. He was very disappointed when teja said it. Fuming with anger, "what about the times when I was called a toxic boyfriend on national television because of you?" As soon as these words slipped out of his mouth. He regretted immediately. He never meant it, but said it all in the fit of anger. "Lad-laddoo I didn't mean it" but he was abruptly cut by teju. "Karan it's okay I am glad that atleast you spoke what you had in your heart". She had tears in her eyes. Two days had passed and Tejasswi wasn't even responding to karan. She was doing everything, making food for him, picking clothes, everything but not how she used to. Reality stuck his mind.
He silently went to the guest room where she was lying on the bed. Sleep was far away from her. Karan stood up in front of her holding his ears like a 5 year old kid. He looked adorable. Teju wanted to kiss him right there but she calmly said, karan you don't need to do all this, you were getting disturbed that's why I am sleeping here. Karan sat facing her, still holding his ears and replied, "no laddoo I was not getting disturbed because you were there, I am getting disturbed because of are not there. You know I can't sleep without you" . "Karan you're not a kid, don't behave like a one" snapped teja. "Teju I am sorry. Mujhse galti hogyi. Trust me whatever I said was in anger. I never meant any of it. I promise wapas kabhi nahi hoga aisa. 2 din se mujhe sunny bhi nahi bulaya, gila towel bed pe rakhne ke liye bhi nahi daata or itni saari chocolates khaane se bhi nahi mana kiya." He said all this whining like a kid. Teju couldn't stop herself from adoring this 'little' of hers!
" I promise laddoo I will never do this again. Just talk to me please. I love you laddoo" He said all this in one go!
" shh shh It's okay baby, I love you too even I am sorry for fighting with you, I was just hurt but I didn't realised that you must be hurt as well" she said hiding her face in his neck. "I promise you that next time I will listen to you calmly and will not jump to argue" tejasswi said bowing her head down. Karan kissed her all over her face. He picked her like a little doll and placed her gently on the bed. "Laddoo you gave me punishment for 2 days, but what about your punishment"? He said with a smile on his face. He was adoring the cute face of her. He still couldn't believe how she looks cute one second and hot like a greek goddess the next. He kissed her deeply and his tongue explored her mouth. She was fighting for dominance and karan was not letting her, which was pissing her too much. Her night dress was off in quick succession. He spanked her ass and teja moaned in response to it. He started kissing her neck and collarbone,teasing her all that he could. His hands moved to her beasts and he unclasped her bra. He pulled it off. He started pinching and pressing her beasts. Sometimes biting and sucking them. Teja let out a moan which made him crazy. Teja's beasts were already sour with what he was doing. Teja removed karan's shirt and shorts in one go. She kissed him all over the chest making him gaga over her. She grabbed his hair and pulled him for a quick kiss. He pulled her bottomwear and kissed her spot over her underwear. She was already wet. "Already baby"? Karan smiled. Teju blushed to his action. He pulled the only piece of clothing off her body. Her naked body sent shivers down his spine. There was something about her that attracted karan way more than anything. He moved towards her thighs kissing, sucking them. He was teasing her purposely and it was driving her crazy. He moved his fingers to her clits and started rubbing it with a pace. He placed his two fingers inside her and she screamed his name in response. She was a moaning mess by now. "You'll not come till I ask you to" karan ordered. He was circling his tongue at her spot and at the same time pinching and pressing her beasts. She could feel his length right there at her spot teasing her. She was screaming in pleasure.
"Karan please let me, please I can't do this anymore" Tejasswi pleaded to him. He parted her legs and moved his length inside her. With a thrust he was fully inside her. Teja was screaming and moaning. His hands were all over her back. And in response to his action teja grabbed his hair and dug her nails in his back. They were moving in rhythm. His hands moved towards her hips to provide her the balance. "Don't stop karan please " tejasswi pleaded. "I won't baby, you listened to me just like a good girl and didn't come. He kissed her breasts at the same time and she screamed in pain and pleasure."Karan I am about to come" tejasswi said catching her breath. With the last thrust karan also came to his climax. They were both breathless. Karan kissed teju all over her face. He pulled her into a tight hug. Karan slowly said, "Ahh I missed you laddoo, you've spoiled me way too much you don't even know how lucky I am to have you in my life laddoo". Tejasswi gave a quick peck on his lips and said, " I love you. I love you the most in this entire world. I will fight with you everyday just to have to like this at the end of the day. You know what I love about us the most? That we are not perfect but "imperfectly perfect".