Angryy Sunny

It was karan and teja's common friend''s bday party but both of them had a serious argument just 2 hours before leaving the party.
They were always like this. One moment they would cuddle each other and next second you will see yelling at each other. They didn't changed a bit even after their marriage. They were arguing about something silly and it turned serious. Typical sunny laddoo ;)
They were still not talking to each but decided to go to the party since they can't say no to their friend rohan.
They got ready for the party. Teju was wearing a black dress which was very short. She looked really hot while karan dressed up in a black tuxedo. If it would've been some other day they would have showered each other with compliments and kisses but today the case was different. They reached at the party and was welcomed by their friend rahul. There were many of their friends from the industry as well. They greeted them as well.
"Tejuu. Omg. Such a long time." A voice echoed in their ears.

"oh god. Already my day is soo shitty and now this person. I can't tolerate him for even a second" karan murmured in his breath.

"Lakshyaa hii. Long time. How are you?"
Karan heard teju and saw lakshya hugging her. He felt like punching his face. Lakshya was one of the co-star of teja's show. He always used to flirt with her even after knowing that she and karan are together. Although teja never paid any attention to his unwanted frankness.
"Oh hi karan. Good to see you" He said forwarding his hand towards him.
"Hi" karan replied coldly.
"You are lucky man. I mean this beautiful creation of god is yours" Lakshya said pointing that teju.
"Haha too much lucky I guess. Sometimes bardasht hi naa ho itna" he replied sarcastically.
Teju glared at him and he went to his other friends.
Teju and Lakshya was talking about something and teju was laughing when he was reminding her of the fun they had during their shoots.
Karan was staring them continuously.

Lakshya - Teju it's my favourite song. You wanna dance? Waise bhi karan looks busy with his friends.
Teju thought it's a good chance to tease sunny. Waise bhi he is fighting with me. I know my possessive husband he will come to dance with me as soon as he will me dancing with someone else.
Teju- Yeah, let's go.
Karan saw them dancing on floor and he was fuming in anger. Lakshya was purposely holding her waist. He even realised that teju was not liking it but just to make him jealous she is not saying anything. This made him even more angry.
He calmly went towards her and said "teja please come with me. I actually need your help".
Karan pulled her to the washroom and closed the door. He pushed her towards the wall and pressed her boobs.
"What exactly were you trying to do huh tejasswi"?
Tejasswi? Shit he is pissed.
"K-karan" she stammered due to their proximity.
"You know how much I dislike that guy and you were there dancing with him"?
He quickly half bent her on the slab of the washroom. Since her dress was so short her blank undergarment was clearly visible. He pushed her dress up and pulled her undies down to witness her perfect ass. The quick smack landed on her ass. The spank was painful and teja quickly covered her ass with both her hands in reflex.
"You cover them one more time and I will double your spanks" Karan warned her. She knew karan will surely do if she won't obey him so she quickly removed her hands.
Smack
Smack
Smack
Karan continued spanking her ass. It was hurting a lot now.
"Karan it's hurting" teju said innocently.
"It should hurt baby"
Another hard smack landed on her butt
"Aah karan aah"
"Ouch ahhh"
After almost 20 smacks her ass was red and it was hurting like a bitch.
"We are not done baby. Tonight I am gonna show what happens when you pull this type of stunt". Karan said caressing her right cheek. A shiver ran through her body. She has always loved this dominant side of his.
"Adjust your dress we are leaving" karan said moving out.
Karan and teja bid goodbye to their friend.
Karan sat on the driver seat while as soon as teja sat on the passenger seat the stings on her ass hurted.
"Ahh ouchh. It hurts so much" She said like a kid.
"Right now you are just not able to sit, but when we will reach home you won't be able to walk properly for 2 days" karan said smirking.
Teju blushed understanding what he meant.
As soon as they reached their apartment. Karan lifted her on his shoulder and pulled her undies and ass was still red and had the marks of his spanking. He again placed a spank on her sit spot and she clutched his shirt. She knew she has landed herself in a big problem and her husband is pissed today. She has always enjoyed spanking as their foreplay but today it was hurting her and karan was in no mood to stop. Her reverie was broken when another spank landed on the same spot leaving her winced in pain. It was turning her on but at the same time it was hurting her.
"Ahh karan please stopp ahhh"
"It's just the beginning baby. Today you gonna beg me to stop. Today I gonna punish you for trying to make me jealous with the guy I dislike so much" karan said hitting another one on her ass.
He put her down and pushed her to the wall. He pressed his lips on hers. His one hand moved to her waist while other one slightly pulling her hair. The kiss was nothing soft. It came from anger and frustration. His lips moved to her neck. He bit her neck and she moaned. He moved to her collarbone and gave the same treatment there. Her body was filled with the marks of love. He again took her lips into mine and this time she fought for dominance. "No baby not today. I am pissed today. Today you are not getting anything you want" karan said smirking. He broke the kiss and pulled her dress away from her body. Her perfect breasts made her crazy. She was soo turned on the way he was just looking at them. He leaned towards her boobs just instead of taking them in his mouth. He blew air on them. Teja sighed in frustration.
"Karan please"
"please what baby?"
"I want a release"
"Not so soon baby. Today you are gonna be punished really hard". Saying this he started pinching her boobs. He was playing with them while she was moaning looking like a mess. He removed the last piece of cloth from her body and she was naked for him. He moved his finger to her wet spot and started rubbing her clits at slow pace. While his mouth leaned to her boobs taking the taste of them.
"Ahh karan faster. Please faster. Please I am sorry" she said on the verge of crying. He was intentionally rubbing at the slow pace. She was too close yet to far. Suddenly he increased his speed. "Oh god... Aahhh... Please don't stop"
"Baby you are not allowed to come till the time I allow you. Remember if you disobey the consequences won't be good" karan said giving a peck on her lip.
She knew karan will punish her more if she will cum. It was already getting difficult for her to tolerate this torture. She tried her best to control her orgasm but karan's fast fingers were not helping. He was thrusting his finger and suddenly he inserted one more making her come in pleasure. "Ahh ohh goddd ahhhh..." She came moaning.
"You got a habit of disobeying me right? Don't worry today I will teach you a good lesson" karan said picking her in his arms. He made her lay on the bed, opened the drawers and took out the handcuffs.
"No karan please not that. I want to touch you. Please" teja said pleading.
"I already warned you baby"
He handcuffed her hands to the headrest and she looked like some goddess to him. He leaned to her and pressed his lips on hers. This kiss was soft nothing like the earlier one. Teja was still shaking with the pleasure she received few minutes ago. He moved towards her neck and from there his lips moved towards her navel. He started leaving trail of kisses on her thighs. How much she wanted to break the handcuffs and grab his hairs. He reached to her inner thighs and sucked them as if his life depends upon it. She squirmed in response. He slowly moved towards the most sensitive part. He parted her lower lips with his fingers and leaned towards it. He kissed her wet spot and she shivered in pleasure. He started circling his tongue in her folds sucking them hard. "ahh ughhh aaahhhh karan aahhhh"
"don't stop, faster please"
His fingers also joined the same spot and within seconds she felt like reaching her climax. But the moment she was there karan pulled himself up.
Tejasswi cried in frustration.
"Karan, stop it. Please I need you please"
"We have the whole night baby. Patience" she replied smirking
Karan kissed her lips. He unbuttoned his shirts and trousers in one go. Teja was trying her best to move her hands. Karan saw her struggling and opened the handcuffs. She immediately touched his chest. She opened his underwear and he was also naked. She started kissing his chest but he held her hairs, pulled her closer and whispered, "You don't get to do that baby". And pushed her back on the back. He came over her and she could feel his bulge poking her between the thighs. A shiver ran through her spine.
He inserted two of his fingers without any warning and she screamed in pain. His dick was teasing her clit and she was growing impatient. "Karan ahh it's not fair even you fought with me so why am I only getting punished"
"But baby I didn't go there and danced with girls na holding their waist"
He removed his fingers and his tongue replaced them again. This time she couldn't control and clenched her legs on him but a slap landed on her clits.
"Open them wide". She immediately widened her legs.
Without any warning he entered inside her. With one hard thrust he pushed himself inside and she screamed. He continued thrusting her harshly. She was panting for breath.
"Your are mine teju. Just mine. Whose"? Karan demanded answer with another thrust. She was not able to reply.
"I want answer" he warned thrusting more harshly.
"Ahh you...yours sunny ahh ughhh".
He kept thrusting and she was close. She clenched the bedsheets. She was about to come when he pulled himself out.
"arggghh sunnnyyy I hate you. I hate you so much" she said crying like a kid. She was desperate now. The moment she is about to come he stops.
"sunny please"
"please what my baby"?
"please fuck me. I am sorry I won't repeat it ever again"
Karan kissed her forehead. And lifted her towards the wall. He was holding her up in the air.
She was very sore between her legs. She had no energy after all this.
"hold your legs on my waist teju, it will hurt less". Karan told her
And without waiting for even a minute and entered inside her. He was very rough though teja was enjoying it a lot but it was also paining. He kept on thrusting her hard against the wall. He kept going harder and harder. She was screaming so hard. Her tightness was making him mad. Teju's moan grew louder and louder. With one final thrust they both came together. Teja hugged him so tightly like there's no tomorrow and karan rubbed her back softly to make her calm.
He gently carried her to the bed and laid beside her. He was softly caressing her hair.
"The punishment was worth it" teja said blushing.
"But I am so sore sunny. You were soo wild today. It's still paining" She said complaining like a little kid.
"You didn't enjoyed it"? Karan asked her looking into her eyes.
"I did. It was one of the wildest sex we had. But my bummy is hurting so much because of the spanking" She replied.
"I thought you enjoy spanking" karan said smirking.
"Today you were so harsh because you were punishing me. My whole bummy is red" she said rubbing her ass.
"Yes so that you remember this next time before even thinking something like this".
"You know na lakshya always tries to flirt with you, why did you agreed to dance with him laddoo"? Karan asked with a disappointment.
Teja immediately came over him and softly kissed his chin and replied, "just wanted to make you little jealous. I am sorry I won't do that ever" she said holding her ears. Karan chuckled at her antics.
"Come here" he hugged her tightly and his hand was caressing her ass. He pulled the blanket over them and both of them slept peacefully.