Did she fucked up

This one shot is solely based on imagination. Contains mature content

Tejasswi's pov
It's been more than 4 years of me and karan being together. Meeting each other in bb house, this journey has been a roller coaster ride. I am very happy with him but since past few days there is something upsetting me. Karan is quite busy nowadays it his work. He is working on his new show currently. I don't think I am thinking in the correct direction but it looks like karan's interest in me has been decreased a bit. Our sex is amazing,it always has been amazing but due to karan's busy schedule, we don't get much time for that as well. It's been more than a week and all these thoughts are clouded in my mind. I should talk to karan about what I am feeling but I don't know what to say.
"Laddoo laddoo" I heard karan calling me from the living room
"Haan sunny"
"Baby I am leaving and I have extra hours shoot so I will be late you take care of yourself" Karan left kissing my forehead.
My smile faded once again hearing about his extra shoot hours.
After doing some daily chores, I decided to step out of the house for some shopping. It's been long since I went on shopping all alone myself and shopping would definitely help with the crappy mood. I took my car keys, phone and my wallet. I went to the mall and purchased so many things for me and sunny. I also brought a small pink vibrator for us to spice up things in our bed. I can't wait to use it. I smiled thinking about it.
While returning to my home, I decided to pickup my favourite Chinese food from our favourite outlet as I was really hungry. I picked up the parcel and was leaving when I spotted karan there and he was not alone, he was sitting with a girl. A beautiful girl with an admirable beauty features was sitting with him.
"What is sunny doing here? He told me he has a shoot then what is he doing here. NO NO NO whatever bullshit I am thinking isn't true my sunny never hides anything from me. I should go and talk to him". I took a step but the scene in front of me made me stop. Karan and that girl were hugging each other. That was it for me.
All the insecurities and doubts clouded my rationality and lost my ability to think. I left from there as fast as I could away from them, away from the man I love with my everything.

Karan's pov

I reached home and saw the door was locked and it was really strange because tejasswi didn't told me she has to go somewhere and she never leaves like this without informing. I opened the door with the spare key and found the home empty. Now I was getting worried. I tried calling her but she was not picking up the phone and I was getting anxious with each passing minute.
"Where are you tejasswi"?
I decided to go out and look for her myself. The moment I was stepping out I saw tejasswi entering from the door looking like never before. Her makeup smudged , her eyes looked puffy and she couldn't even walk properly.
I ran and held her before she could fall.
" Teju, what happened? Where were you"? I fired her with my question but she pushed me aside.
"Stay away from me. I don't need your fake concern karan kundrra"
I couldn't understand what was wrong with her and why is she behaving like this.
"Tejasswi"?
" Are you drunk"?
"Why do you care karan? Huh. Why are you pretending as if I mean something to you"? She threw the harsh words at me
" What do you mean by why do I care? Have you lost your mind? I was so worried for you and you were not even picking up my phone" I raised my voice getting annoyed by her behaviour.
"I was driving and my phone was on silent" She yelled back.
"What the fuck tejasswi. You are drunk and you drove the car back to home. Are you fucking out of your mind"?
Her eyes were filled with tears but I couldn't understand the reason behind them. I calmly went towards her and asked her, " Baby please tell me what's wrong? I am really getting worried now".
She started sobbing and said in a very low voice, "I saw you with her"
"With whom tejasswi"?
" That girl. In the restaurant. You were hugging her", saying this she started crying again.
When she mentioned about the girl and restaurant I understood everything but it boiled my blood thinking that my tejasswi is doubting my love for her.
"So you were syping on me" I asked in a low voice
"No I was not and even if I was it doesn't matter" She yelled at him.
"That girl you saw me at the restaurant was aaradhana, my college friend, the one I told you about last month. I told you she is an event/trip organizer and she has shifted to Mumbai last month" I told her very calmly