We Are Forever

Mature content ahead so if you are not comfortable please skip.

It was a sunny and bright day. A 37 year old man was sleeping on this bed like a kid. He stretched his hand subconsciously in his sleep to find her beside him but frowned realising that it's empty.
He sat up straight like a grumpy kid.
"Teja, where are you? Tejaaa tejaaa"?
Karan was searching for his wife tejasswi. It was their 2nd marriage anniversary.
He searched for her in the whole house but couldn't find success. He came back to their bedroom and saw a note on his sidetable. He knew it's teja. She has a habit of leaving these small notes usually when she is angry with her husband and do not want to talk to him.
"But I didn't do anything then why she left a note" thinking this in his mind he picked up the note.

" hi sunny, A VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU MY LOVE.
Thankyou for coming into my life and making it soo beautiful"
Reading these words brought a instant smile on karan's face. But he frowned as soon as he read the next line.

"Please don't be mad at me sunny. I know it's our special day but I received a message early morning from the team that there is an emergency outdoor shoot today. Since the location is available to us only for today. I didn't wanted to spoil your mood and also you were sleeping so cutely that I couldn't convince myself to wake you up. Sorry :( You know I love you the most. Please don't behave like a grumpy kid as I know there must be a frown on your face till now. I don't know when will be my packup and since the location is in the outskirts of town, there might be network issue. So, don't get too much worried. Eat your food please!
With love,
Laddoo

"Wow it's my anniversary and wife is out for work and I am here alone sulking. Why does she has to do everything according to her. Why didn't she wake me up atleast anniversary wish to kardeta usko. Ye saare kaam mujhe gussa dilane wale karti. You wait laddoo, I will not talk to you this time" saying this angrily he picked up this phone to call his best friend.
Jessica - ohoo, aaj subah subah mere pass karan kundrra ka call vo bhi unki anniversary ke din. Happy anniversary hero!
Karan - Thankyou
Jessica - Why you sound so upset and where is my love teja?
Karan - naam mat le uska, mujhe ni baat karni uske baare mei.
He said sulking like a kid.
Jessica - Did you just fought with her on your anniversary? You are so annoying karan.
Karan - wow, tu kiski best friend hai? Meri ya uski?
Jessica - best friend teri hu pr pyaar usko jyada krti hu na. Ab bolega kya hua hai.

Karan told her everything in detail.

Jessica - karan you are so stupid. You are mad at her because of this?
Karan - ab ye bhi meri galti hai?
Jessica - Listen to me, it's her anniversary as well. Even she wanted to enjoy this day with you but she had no option na. Think of yourself at her place tu bhi same hi karta karan. I know you. Now imagine she will back at home after a hectic day which was supposed to be your special day and her husband is mad at her. How do you think she will feel?

Karan realized that Jessica is right. It's not teju's fault that it's her shoot.
"You are right jess, mai hi gadha hu but don't worry I will not let this day get spoiled. You just wait and watch". Karan said excitedly.

Teju's Pov
Here I am giving back to back shots when I should be there enjoying with my sunny and celebrating our special day. But it's my job and I love my work. I know karan will be upset that I didn't informed him in the morning but I did it for him only. Mai mana lungi usse. Bilkul baccha hai mera sunny. It's been two years since we got married. Everything has been a bliss since then. We have spent these 2 years, fighting, scolding, loving, caring each other. Karan never leaves a chance to make me feel special. Sometimes I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Although karan says he is the luckiest because he has me. Time flies. I cannot believe I met this man three years ago in the most unexpected way and fell in love with him inside the bb house.
My trail of thoughts were broken when I heard the knock on the door of my vanity.
"Come in"
"Mam sir is calling you, it's your last shot, after that you will have your packup" he informed me.