Realising Mistakes

This has nothing to do with their real life. Phew quite a long chapter after so long. Contains mature content

It was tejasswi's childhood friend, tanvi's anniversary party. Tejasswi was really excited for it because she was about to meet so many of her childhood friends.
"Karan? Karan what is taking you so long"? Tejasswi yelled at her husband who was in the bathroom for last 1 hour taking shower.
"Hello ba-" His words were cut short looking at his beautiful wife. "um laddoo you look so hot. Black on you is definitely not safe" Karan said smirking
"oh so that's why you're twinning with me Mr kundrra"?
Karan backhugged her and snuggled into her bare shoulders. "Teju how about we cancel the plan of going to the party and let's enjoy here" Karan said kissing her shoulders.
"Listen Mr kundrra, we are going because I am so excited to meet all my friends and more than that I am excited to introduce you to them. So baby we can't cancel but I promise tonight you're mine to please" Teja said winking to him.
Both of them left for the party.
They saw tanvi and her husband welcoming the guests. Tejasswi and karan congratulated them for their special day and they had a chitchat.
"Teja, everyone was asking about you. Why are you two so late"? Tanvi asked
"Ask sunny. He literally takes a whole eternity to get ready" tejasswi said dramatically making karan chuckle.
"By the way, even lakshya is here and he asked me twice about you" tanvi told teja
"lakshya! really? Oh!!! " teja said scoffing
"Both of you go and enjoy, we will just join you" tanvi said patting on her back
"Who is lakshya"? Karan asked curiously"
"Ofcourse this has to be his first question what else you expected teja" she thought while smiling. She was proud how well she knows his sunny
"Hass kyu rahi hai bata na" Karan asked getting confused.
"lakshya karan, I told you about him. He was my ex-boyfriend, the one in the college". Teja answered
"No you didn't" Karan replied frowning
"Ofcourse I did, I just didn't tell you and name and details because it wasn't important and why exactly are we discussing about him here"? Teja said pulling him closer.
Teja met her group of college friends and she introduced karan to them.
"You guys look so adorable together", "You two are glowing in love" these were the compliments they received from all of them.
"Hey teju" a voice echoed in their ears and tejasswi was pulled into a friendly hug.
"Long time huh"
"oh hi lakshya, yeah it's been really long" tejasswi replied smiling and pulling herself back from the hug.
"Lakshya that's my husband karan" tejasswi said holding his hand
"Nice to meet you buddy" lakshya said shaking hands with him. "Oh teju, you still look the same, hot and mesmerising" lakshya told tejasswi.
Karan was getting more than annoyed with his behaviour.
"Baby let's go and meet others. They are waiting. We will see you around lakshya" Karan said taking tejasswi with her.
"I can't believe you dated him teja" Karan said in irritation
"Sunny"
"What sunny? Just look at him,he is so annoying and dare he flirt with my wife again, I will break his teeth"
Tejasswi giggled at her possessive husband.
"you're so cute sunny, I love you" tejasswi said kissing his cheek.
"I love you too"
Karan and teja was near the bar area, when tejasswi's friends called her. They were discussing about their college and their memories.
"It's okay teju, you go to your friends, I am here only".
"No sunny how can I leave you alone here"
"Teju it's alright baby. You wanted to enjoy with them since so long. I am here at the bar you go" he said caressing her cheek.
Teja and her friends were talking about their good memories and teja was so happy to meet her childhood friends. Karan saw her laughing wholeheartedly with them and that made him so overwhelm. But suddenly anger rushed into him when he saw lakshya holding her hands and telling her something. She pulled her hands back. Tejasswi and lakshya were talking about their First meet when she misunderstood him as some thief. Tejasswi was laughing loudly remembering this incident. This made karan even angrier. He got up and went to her. "Teju we have to leave" he said holding her hand without even giving her a chance to say good bye to anyone.
"Karan what are you doing"?
"What happened karan"? Tejasswi asked worriedly not understanding what happened to him.
"Karan will you say something"
Karan was in no mood to reply.
"Sit in the car" Karan said coldly
"NO I will not. First of all you tell me what exactly happened? Why the fuck are you behaving like this" ?
"I am behaving? It was you laughing there with your ex leaving your husband there"
"Karan. Stop it"
Teja realised he is behaving like this because he was getting jealous seeing her and lakshya. She was very disappointed the way karan behaved.
She quietly went into the car. The whole ride back home was silent. None of them spoke a word. Tejasswi was upset with him and karan's mind was too much clouded to even think about anything.
They reached home and as soon as entered. Karan pulled her near his chest.
"Tell me teju what was so funny? That you were laughing so much" Karan asked
These words made her furious. She pulled herself back from his grip.
"I can't believe you just behaved like that? No, what is wrong with you karan? What are we? Some teenage couple that you were getting so jealous? Do you not trust me"?
His face immediately softened. He held her hands but tejasswi jerked it.
"NO, you answer me karan"
"What was exactly my fault? That I had an ex-boyfriend or that I was laughing because I found something funny? Do I not make you feel secure?"
"Teju it's not-"
"Then what is it karan? You also have a past so should I behave like this infront of your friends"?
"Teju you know how he was flirting and getting clingy to you. It's just made me angry seeing you with him" Karan said looking down.
"Karan look at me. I don't care what he was doing what matters to me is 'you'. What you think about me, about us? You dissapointed me karan. You know what I don't want to talk to you about anything."saying this tejasswi went to their bedroom. Karan sat on the sofa, he realised whatever teja was saying is correct. He behaved so impulsive infront of all her friends. He decided to apologise for his mistake.
"Right now she is very angry, let me wait for her to cool down then I will apologise to her" Karan thought to himself. Since they left the party without eating anything, karan ordered tejasswi's favourite continental food. After almost 1 hour, he went to their bedroom and found tejasswi in the balcony looking surreal in her night dress and open hairs. He wanted to make love to her right there and then. He went to her and backhugged her.
"laddoo I am sorry, i shouldn't have behaved like that. Idk what happened to me. I am sorry please forgive me" Karan said leaving a trail of kisses from her neck to shoulder.
"Karan leave me" tejasswi said coldly
"Don't call me that" Karan whined
"I thought that's your name"
"It is. But for you it's always sunny"
"Karan I am really tired I want to sleep" tejasswi said getting out of the hug.
"Teju atleast have the dinner. I ordered continental from your favourite place" Karan said pleading
"I am not hungry. You go and have dinner"
Karan got really disheartened. They never go to bed without solving their fights especially tejasswi. But this time she is very upset and he has to work hard to make it up.
Karan went to her side and slept.
Next morning tejasswi woke up with the beam of sunlight and warm hand caressing her hair.
"Good morning baby" Karan chirped.
"Here's your tea and your sunny side up" Karan said kissing her hair.
"You don't have to do all this karan. Making breakfast and calling me nicknames won't change the fact that you doubted me yesterday".
"Laddoo no, I can never doubt you. I trust you more than my life. I don't know why I behaved so impulsive yesterday. I am sorry laddoo" . Karan said taking her hands in his.
"please eat something baby, you didn't even had your dinner. Please laddoo"
"Even you haven't eaten your dinner I know very well. Here eat with me" Teja told him
Karan smiled at his small victory.
"I have a ad shoot, so I have to go to the studio. I will come around 9 in the night" tejasswi informed him
"Yeah I will come to pick you up" Karan said 
"Ajmal bhai will be there only, he will drop me, you don't have to worry" teja said keeping her stuffs in the bag..
"But if you want to come to the studio you can"
"Me? But why?" Karan asked being confused
"Kyu tujhe aake check nhi karna mai waha kisi se baat to nhi kar rahi? Kisi ke saath hass to nhi rahi"?
Taunt no -9764 taunteswari for a reason
"teju please. I said I am sorry. Why are you doing this to me"? Karan said guiltily
Teju got ready and called Ajmal bhai
"Ajmal bhai aap kaha ho? Kitna time lagega?"
"Mam mai jam main fasa hu, thora time lag jayega"
"oh mujhe late hojayega. Aap ek kaam kariye rehne dijiye. Jab mera shoot over hoga tb aapko bula lungi. Abhi mai yaha se chali jaungi khud"
"Let me drop you teju, tujhe late ho raha hai na" Karan said
"Koi jarurat nhi hai, Parvez bhai paas main hi hai. Vo drop krdenge". Teju replied while scrolling her phone.
They heard at honking sound and tejasswi left for her shoot.
"Bye bhi nahi bol kar gayi, kuch jyada hi naraz hai. Tune kaam bhi to aisa kiya hai karan" Karan told himself while sulking.
*****
It was 9:15 pm. Tejasswi was back and she rang the door bell twice but noone opened the door. She took out her spare key and opened the door. As soon as she entered the house, it was all dark inside. The only light coming was from the candles decorated along with the balloons and rose petals. It was decorated beautifully. A big "SORRY" was written on the floor with rose petals.
"Karan"? She called him entering the house.
A pair of big hands pulled her into the hug.
"Karan what is all this"? Tejasswi asked caressing his hair.
"Teju I am sorry. I am really very sorry. You know I am an idiot. I behaved like a jerk yesterday. But trust me I never doubted you laddoo, I can never do that. You are my everything, my whole world. I am sorry for making you upset. Please don't be disappointed with me sweetie. I will do everything you want, I will even apologise to lakshya for being rude to him but please don't stop talking to me teju. I hate it when you're upset with me. I know I did a mistake but this will never happen again laddoo". Karan said all this in one go holding her hands in his.
"Sssh sunny calm down" tejasswi replied kissing his knuckles.
"You called me me sunny that means you forgave me"? Karan asked like a kid
"NO" tejasswi said smirking
"I can forgive you for whatever happened yesterday at the party but how can I forgive you for ruining my special night with my husband"? She said eyeing him.
Karan quickly pulled her towards him in a backhug and parted her hair to the one side, his lips moved towards her bare shoulder.
"Um about that, I can make it up to you sweetie" he said kissing and biting her neck. Tejasswi squirmed in response.

Tejasswi pov
He closes the distance pressing his lips above mine. His hands drag down to the curve of my hips kissing me deeply. His hands squeezed my ass. He gripped my hair, demanding for entrance to my tongue and I gave in. He led me inside the bedroom shutting the door.
"Baby we can do this later if you're tired" Karan asked me. "Just shutup and fuck me hard and deep" I replied desperately. I was so horny and my husband was not helping either.
Karan chuckled at my desperate response.
"Oh"! I exclaimed as he bit my earlobe whispering, "tonight I will fuck you till your body gets sore"! I could feel my panties throbbing and stomach clenching.
His hands landed between my legs. He rubbed his hands over the lacy panty and I closed my eyes in response. "Already so wet baby"? My eyes still closed loving his every word. He scoops me and throws me onto the bed continuing to attack my mouth. He pulled my black dress out of me and threw it in some corner of the room. I was naked from the waist up.
His hands massaged my bare breasts. I moaned in response. "Oh teju I will never get enough of you" he said sucking my nipples. "I will never hurt you my love, the only hurt you will feel is the soreness between your legs"!! He bit my nipple again making me dripping wet.
He kissed me from my nipple to the belly. Then he stretches my legs apart kissing me, to my inner thighs going higher and higher and he Sucked me through my panties.  "fuck"
"You like it baby" He inserted his finger through, opening my wet pussy even more. He rubbed my clit slightly.
He removed his own clothes to tease me, his thick cock made me irresistibly wet and horny. I couldn't resist but touch my myself but he caught my hand.
"Who said you can touch yourself love?" he said smiling.
He slid off my panties and I arched. "You are so fucking sexy, tonight I am gonna make your body scream my name" saying this his mouth touched my core. His tongue massages my clit and digs inside my wet hole. I could feel my body shaking, he teased my folds and fingered me at the same time with one hand on my breast.
"Oh karan... I am gonna come!! I moaned as his tongue fucked me deep inside." Oh my God karan please don't stop please " I cried getting to my climax
He licked all the wet juices down there and my fingers went through his hair and he came up making me taste my own fluids.
*****
She wrapped her fist around his dick and leans forward kissing the tip of his cock. She licked his cock up and down taking him as deep as she could. "Oh my God fuck teju" she smirked taking him inside while his hands taking care of what his tongue couldn't.
"Umm you taste so good sunny" she said Licking up all his release.
He pulled her near and whispered, "you liked that? You're gonna love my dick inside you even more" . Without any further ado he entered inside her and she screamed due to his hardness. He started thrusting her hard making her scream. "Oh teju!! You're so tight baby"
Meanwhile his fingers was brushing her clits giving her extreme pleasure.
"Ahh karan aa-hh oh god I am gonna come" tejasswi cried.
"No, not until I ask you to" he said torturing her body.
"Oh my God" before she knew anything she came. Karan immediately changed their positions. He put her legs on her shoulders and thrusted hardly again.
"Baby I told you something you just never listen to me" Karan said thrusting deep inside her.
"Ahh!! fuck baby please"
"Please what baby? You wanted me to fuck you hard so I am just helping you. If you want me to stop, use your mouth and ask me to stop, I will immediately"
"No please don't stop karan ahhh I am so close"
Both of them reached their climax. Tejasswi was looking like greek goddess to him with the marks over her nipples and neck, her body parts covered with his cum.
"Let's get you cleaned" he said kissing her forehead.
He picked her up and put both of them into the bathtub filled with hot water.
"Does that make you feel good sweetie"? Karan asked caressing her back.
"You make me feel good sunny. Thankyou for coming into my life" she said taking his lips into hers".
"ahh man I hate it when you are mad at me. Nothing scares me more than your silence" Karan said whining like a kid.
"All your fault" tejasswi said pouting
"I know I am an idiot"
"Aye don't call my sunny idiot. Only I can"
Karan smiled looking at the kid in front of him