~ You Are Mine

Hello people :)
This is extremely mature content so if you are not comfortable please do not go ahead.

"How could you teja? You know how possessive I am for you and still you do these things to piss me off" Karan said fuming in anger.
"You were busy with your old friends and were least interested in me at the party. Atleast Anirudh had the courtesy to ask me for dance" she snapped back.
"Anirudh! Really? You know how much I dislike that guy. He flirts with you that too infront of me and you two were dancing so closely if Nishant had not stopped me I would've broken his teeths" Karan said furiously.
Teja chuckled internally at her possessive boyfriend.
"But you have to agree that he looks handsome and also he dances very well considering how bad dancer you are" Teja said jokingly.
That was it for karan.
"Out" karan said suddenly. Teju looked at him for confirmation.
"Get out I do not want to see your face right now. All this is joke to you na?
Teja picked her bag silently and whispered," Atleast Anirudh understands my jokes unlike you " and walked out of room.
Teja was about to open the door when karan pulled her and pinned her to the wall carefully placing his hand behind her head so that it doesn't hurt her.
"What do you think you are? Kya samjhti hai tu khud ko? Jo man mei aayega vo karegi". Karan said leaning towards her. There was no space between their lips.
"I- I,  you only told me to leave".Teja said stammering due to their proximity. "I tell you 100 things to do throughout the day and you shamelessly ignore all of that and Today I told you to leave and you were leaving like a obedient child?"
Karan held her hair in his hands and pulled it.
"K-karan"
"shh baby! You really like teasing me na. Aaj mai tujhe dikhata hu mai kitna possessive hu aur teasing kya hoti hai".
With this karan picked teja on his shoulders. She hardly had any weight it was like he was carrying a dumbell in his gym. She was wearing a short dress and her black thongs were visible when he picked her. She pulled her dress upwards and witness her perfectly curved ass.
His hand landed hardly on her right butt cheek and she winced in pain.
"Smack" and another one landed on the left butt. She wanted to rub her hips to sooth the pain but she couldn't due to her position.
Karan's hand landed on her butt again giving her 4-5 more smacks on both her butts.
She clutched his t-shirt and said slowly, "karan it's paining".
"I know baby. It is supposed to hurt. This is just the start of your punishment".
Saying this he started moving towards his bedroom and caressed her hips gently because he knew it must be hurting. He put her on the bed gently and removed her dress in one go. She was looking like a gorgeous beauty in her black colour matching bra and panty.
Karan took a cloth from his wardrobe and tied teja's hands to the headrest of the bed tightly. A shiver ran down through teja's body. She had never seen karan doing all this. He pulled his t-shirt up through his head and his perfectly chiseled abs turned on teja. She wanted to feel them, touch them but she couldn't. It was frustrating for her.
He removed hair from her shoulders and nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck. He bit on her neck marking her as his and she gasped. He licked the spot to sooth the pain.
He took her lips into a passionate kiss. Teja tried to insert her tongue but karan didn't let her. She groaned in frustration. His hand was moving all over her body. He sucked her lower lip and bit it a little. His left hand reached to her breasts and he traced them over the bra. He quickly pulled the bra off her body letting the cold breeze to touch her mounds. She arched her head giving him more access to her breasts. He grabbed both her boobs and started kneading them. He pulled and twisted them with his hands.
"Ahh karan"
He was nibbling and biting her boobs. He removed his pant and teja could feel his hard bulge over his underwear. He fisted her hair in his hands and continued his torture on her breasts.
"karan please open my hands, I want to feel you please karan" Teja pleaded with her puppy eyes.
"These eyes are not gonna work this time baby" karan replied with a smirk. He trailed down and kissed her on the navel and she clenched her thighs on his back in the reaction.
"Tejasswi you look so perfect" he said while kissing her abdomen.