Orphanage

"Here are the two of the smartest kids we got." Said the "Manager" of the Orphanage.

You hated him. You hated how he abused many of us. You hated how he didn't give you nutritional food. You hated how he was drunk most of the time. 

Basically, You hated him. But you were grateful for the bookshelf in the room. And not to mention, Your "sister", Anya.

Secretly, You two were escapees from a experiment by an Organisation. She was Experiment 007 and you were Experiment 008. You both used your power against them and barely managed to escape.

You both never had a normal childhood. And probably never will.

When you were deep in your thoughts, Anya had already been adopted.

A strange man came and said, "I'll take her."

Your heart shattered to a billion pieces, and he could see that. Even a idiot could see that they shattered Your heart. Your face was absolutely heartbreaking. It could change the minds of even the most stubborn people. Your cuteness would pave the way for you, You didn't even have to use your power.

"Um...What about me...?" You said, showing your best puppy eyes.

"You gotta take her too if you wanna take the pink hair." said the manager.

"I guess two would be better than one..i'll take her." Said the man.

"she'd could be a replacement if the other one failed or passed."  he thought in truth. After anya read his mind, Anya's face turned pale.

+SKIP TO REACHING HOUSE+

"From now on, You both are gonna call me "Father", Alright? And you both are gonna pretend i'm your biological father." Said Loid

"Chi-Chi." Anya replied.

"Ummm, Papa..?" You replied after Anya.

"Alright." Reacted Loid.

-You three went in-

There was a kindly looking Granny in the distance.

"My, My, Are you the new neighbors? Why, Your children are adorable!"

"Thank you. We are the new neighbors, We hope we are welcomed." Said loid.

"Anya is Anya and this is Y/N. We've always been chi-chi's children."

"Don't say useless stuff like that."

Hello- thank you for reading just please write a comment cause' i love seeing people's opinions on my work. by the way, the manager doesn't act like that, i just think he does.