Adventure

The three entered the house.

"Television!" Exclaimed Anya.

"You can turn it on if you want." Said Loid.

Anya began coming your way and tugged your arm seemingly showing that she wanted to see the television with you.

"Ah..okay.." you mumbled. She dragged you to the television and turned it on. The black screen changed into a colourful illustration with the text "SPYWARS" written.

"Anya and Y/N likes this!" She said.

"Of course you do.." murmured Loid. 

You two sat down to watch it, but then Your "Father" Said that he was going out for some work.

"Adventure!" cried Anya as she held onto Father's leg. You decided to come along too.

"No, I'm not going to adventure, i'm just going to work!" He protested.

Yet, nothing was to change your minds. At the end, he ended up taking you both. During the "Adventure" Many bizarre things happened. Like how when Anya tried to buy a SPYWARS poster with a 10 pence. She began crying after that, So Loid bought Anya peanuts and also bought you string cheese. There was also when you and Anya yelled out what you both liked and disliked. At the end, He went home with packets of Peanuts and String Cheese and books about parenting from the library. 

As soon as you reached home, You and Anya went to sleep while Loid stayed back reading the books. You decided not to eavesdrop because it would not be fun.

The very next day, Loid said he was going to work, and that Anya and Y/N were not allowed to come with him. You both tried anyways, hiding in places, but it was like hide and seek, Your "father" kept on finding you.

At the end, He locked you in by putting a...Big something on the door.

He then went to meet is Informat, and got information about you two that had not been in the orphanage.

Like, Your past surnames, However, Details about your biological parents, birthday, etc was not written. 

But you two were lucky. Because if he found about your past, You both would be back in the orphanage.